Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2091
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 13:54:51

On 2020-10-12 13:39:19 Cuck01 said:
Hi u can PM me



Thank you Cuck01
gunts
gunts - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:22:52

Sage you seem great and I enjoy reading your posts, i do.
BUT you advertise as as massage, so I just skip your profile. Your choice, your body, my choice and my preference.
Now you say "Fuck me, its quiet....". If FH was indeed on the cards, I would have looked far more closely and probably been there.....
That just me, pls dont hate me for that....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:35:59

Gunts I take it you never phoned the lady and asked what she offers. Your loss.
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2092
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:50:22

On 2020-10-12 14:22:52 gunts said:
Sage you seem great and I enjoy reading your posts, i do.
BUT you advertise as as massage, so I just skip your profile. Your choice, your body, my choice and my preference.
Now you say "Fuck me, its quiet....". If FH was indeed on the cards, I would have looked far more closely and probably been there.....
That just me, pls dont hate me for that....



Full house GFE is available
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2093
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:50:28

On 2020-10-12 14:22:52 gunts said:
Sage you seem great and I enjoy reading your posts, i do.
BUT you advertise as as massage, so I just skip your profile. Your choice, your body, my choice and my preference.
Now you say "Fuck me, its quiet....". If FH was indeed on the cards, I would have looked far more closely and probably been there.....
That just me, pls dont hate me for that....



Full house GFE is available
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2094
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:50:39

On 2020-10-12 14:22:52 gunts said:
Sage you seem great and I enjoy reading your posts, i do.
BUT you advertise as as massage, so I just skip your profile. Your choice, your body, my choice and my preference.
Now you say "Fuck me, its quiet....". If FH was indeed on the cards, I would have looked far more closely and probably been there.....
That just me, pls dont hate me for that....



Full house GFE is available
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2095
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 14:51:57

I've said it 3 times
I guess the secret is out

Apologies for triple posting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 15:50:24

On 2020-10-12 14:51:57 Sage said:
I've said it 3 times
I guess the secret is out

Apologies for triple posting


Hey Sage, is Full house GFE available? :D
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 17:55:14

On 2020-10-12 14:51:57 Sage said:
I've said it 3 times
I guess the secret is out

Apologies for triple posting



3 times and still inaccurate!
May i assist please?
Fkn ammmmazing gfe fh!

(Still an understatement, but closer to the truth i think ;))
Crave
Crave - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2024
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 17:57:55

On 2020-10-12 14:35:59 WillGrey said:
Gunts I take it you never phoned the lady and asked what she offers. Your loss.



And so say all of us

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.