On 2020-09-15 11:09:24 cremesoda said:
I'm a fan of 2hr+ bookings when I have the time but I find when I call and ask about rates I'm often told that a 2hr booking is 2x my hour rate (or, even worse, my 90 minute rate is my hour + my 30 minute rate)
This doesn't make much sense as the SP (for example) may charge R700/30mins or R1000/hr meaning the marginal rate for the second 30 minutes is R300? Surely this could be continued in a similar way to R1600/2hrs rather than R2000?
What's the views of everyone else on this?
On 2020-10-11 10:53:38 vampirezn said:
I also prefer longer bookings, it's not about pomping for 2 hours. I also enjoy being in good company!!
On 2020-10-11 10:27:16 Liza said:
I don't charge Per hour for every Hour. My standards fee apply, then with every extra half an hour added, will be an additional R500... If he want an allday booking from 12 till 5, I would offer him a flat rate and not my hourly fee x 5hours. Unfortunately I don't do allnights YET, but it's on my mind, as it's getting to summer and year end functions, socials and parties. And again there's NO "CUM ONCE" policy. I don't sell orgasms, I sell Time.
Mmmmm.... Maybe I must re organise my diary, and invite myself to Boobs 53 social....