Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Crime and Investigation
Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1496
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 10:20:50

I love C&I documentaries, studies and interviews.

It's by watching and reading this kind of stuff I believe we learn to be alert and have a better understanding of what really is out there in the world- the unseen, if even thought of. We learn to toughen up and understand that there's more scary things and people out there other than our bosses, your girlfriend's father, the bully next door..blablabla.

It also teaches us to understand that no human can be trusted....can't get too comfortable can we??? But having the knowledge and a better understanding helps.

Just when I thought I'd met ugly people before www.youtube.com/watch

9:14 killed me there =D

Good morning....x
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 14:05:03

It's a crime I haven't booked you yet,& warrants further investigation that WTF is wrong with me for allowing that to occur in the 1st place.

Quick Siri,play MJ's "smooth criminal".
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 14:16:15

I watch so much CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds- type programmes, I can kill you and make it look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer did it
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 14:18:05

On 2020-10-10 14:16:15 Bbw Nadia said:
I watch so much CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds- type programmes, I can kill you and make it look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer did it




Sounds kinky,Nadia.I'm in!
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:15:58

On 2020-10-10 14:16:15 Bbw Nadia said:
I watch so much CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds- type programmes, I can kill you and make it look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer did it



Reminds me of a show I watched some time," I will kill myself and frame you for my murder" best line I've heard in ages
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1498
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:49:03

On 2020-10-10 14:16:15 Bbw Nadia said:
I watch so much CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds- type programmes, I can kill you and make it look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer did it



Lol! That's how I feel =D
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:50:35

On 2020-10-10 14:05:03 Pinteshwaran said:
It's a crime I haven't booked you yet,& warrants further investigation that WTF is wrong with me for allowing that to occur in the 1st place.

Quick Siri,play MJ's "smooth criminal".



You sir, are u see arrest for abusing Alexa! -amongst other crimes. Yet to be sentenced when you case number comes to turn.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Crime and Investigation
Re: Crime and Investigation
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:51:26

@kimfoxx what a tittle....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.