On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...
On 2020-10-08 11:27:56 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said: ...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...
Will we be allowed to "enter"?...asking for a friend.
On 2020-10-08 11:40:10 Lupe Luxe said:
... I don't think he'd have the guts to "enter".
On 2020-10-08 11:45:59 semensquirter said:
My friend says he loves a challenge!
He challenges me to enter....LOL...
On 2020-10-08 11:57:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...LOL.... I challenge your friend to come here so I can "enter" him...
On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...
On 2020-10-12 19:21:28 Get the D in Durbs said:
Lupe what is all this booty talk! Man what did I miss out on, I want some booty;(
That PG pic in the Grey sweat pants, I had dedicated a song to it a while back.
Too much booty - 2 Life crew. Haha what a number.
Hope to see that booty move to it sometime :)