Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - My oh my!!
My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:09:14

There's more ass worshippers in Durban than I thought and boy! Are they good??

Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7231
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:27:56
Edited: 2020-10-08 11:28:08

On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...



Will we be allowed to "enter"?...asking for a friend.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:40:10
Edited: 2020-10-08 11:40:30

On 2020-10-08 11:27:56 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said: ...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...

Will we be allowed to "enter"?...asking for a friend.



"Your friend" is already shy to ask for himself ... I don't think he'd have the guts to "enter".
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7235
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:45:59

On 2020-10-08 11:40:10 Lupe Luxe said:
... I don't think he'd have the guts to "enter".



My friend says he loves a challenge!
He challenges me to enter....LOL...
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:57:14

On 2020-10-08 11:45:59 semensquirter said:



My friend says he loves a challenge!
He challenges me to enter....LOL...



LOL.... I challenge your friend to come here so I can "enter" him
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7236
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 12:08:57
Edited: 2020-10-08 12:09:27

On 2020-10-08 11:57:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...LOL.... I challenge your friend to come here so I can "enter" him...


No man...the other way...LOL...check your WhatsApp...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7248
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 12:13:57

On 2020-10-08 11:09:14 Lupe Luxe said:
...Anyone else??? Can top it up.....?? Pretty please:)...



Well Now that you're back in Jozi....It's Game ON!!!!
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 19:21:28

Lupe what is all this booty talk! Man what did I miss out on, I want some booty;(

That PG pic in the Grey sweat pants, I had dedicated a song to it a while back.

Too much booty - 2 Life crew. Haha what a number.
Hope to see that booty move to it sometime :)
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 20:19:16

@SS.... you know where to find my office ;-)
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1504
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 20:23:08

On 2020-10-12 19:21:28 Get the D in Durbs said:
Lupe what is all this booty talk! Man what did I miss out on, I want some booty;(

That PG pic in the Grey sweat pants, I had dedicated a song to it a while back.

Too much booty - 2 Life crew. Haha what a number.
Hope to see that booty move to it sometime :)



What's all this "booty talk" you ask... I'll tell you. I'm talking about these men who have been rubbing my little ass, greasing it, watching me twerk and wanking to it, uhh that felt good!

That's why I'll be coming back soon. Thanks for liking my booty btw :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.