Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - You...
You...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 19:31:56

....are a man right? Just wondering if you would tell a woman that she's sexually draining you??? :(
Kooni
Kooni - Re: You...
Re: You...
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1688
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 19:52:45

On 2020-10-05 19:31:56 Lupe Luxe said:
....are a man right? Just wondering if you would tell a woman that she's sexually draining you??? :(



Why not, nothing to hide, she will notice it even without me telling her.

Man can only drink "so much pills" before damaging something in order to try and keep up the pace.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: You...
Re: You...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1486
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 20:00:17

On 2020-10-05 19:52:45 Kooni said:

Why not, nothing to hide, she will notice it even without me telling her.

Man can only drink "so much pills" before damaging something in order to try and keep up the pace.



I'm thinking I sometimes get the signs... then again, I can be paranoid. Guess I always thought men never get tired of it before the woman does .
Kooni
Kooni - Re: You...
Re: You...
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 20:17:40

On 2020-10-05 20:00:17 Lupe Luxe said:
On 2020-10-05 19:52:45 Kooni said:
Why not, nothing to hide, she will notice it even without me telling her.

Man can only drink "so much pills" before damaging something in order to try and keep up the pace.

I'm thinking I sometimes get the signs... then again, I can be paranoid. Guess I always thought men never get tired of it before the woman does .



Men do get tired, but not "tired of it". Just a small break to recharge the batteries and we ready to go again
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: You...
Re: You...
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 20:33:51

Women must know that 'that thing' is good and exciting after a while without it.. not constantly on it all the time.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: You...
Re: You...
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2020
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 20:59:38

The following is draining:
1. More than 3 rounds a night.
2. With the same person :-D
S247
S247 - Re: You...
Re: You...
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 1260
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 23:21:50

On 2020-10-05 19:31:56 Lupe Luxe said:
....are a man right? Just wondering if you would tell a woman that she's sexually draining you??? :(



She noticed when i was crawling to the kitchen to get water ...
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: You...
Re: You...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 00:20:35

Now I'm starting to feel like an animal....okay then, guess I have to learn to enjoy dildo's
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: You...
Re: You...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-06 05:39:59

On 2020-10-06 00:20:35 Lupe Luxe said:
Now I'm starting to feel like an animal....okay then, guess I have to learn to enjoy dildo's



...or multiple lovers

...or start punting :))
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: You...
Re: You...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 16:05:56

On 2020-10-06 05:39:59 ystervark said:


...or start punting :))



Lol.... any recommendations, advice and that kinda stuff??

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.