Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Consistent bad service
Consistent bad service
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 11:21:57

I'm just wondering how do girls who consistently offer bad service with hardly good reviews continue to advertise here.But I suspect they survive on first time and naive punters.What does it take for ESA to ban an advertiser!?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Consistent bad service
Re: Consistent bad service
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4650
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 12:00:50
Edited: 2020-10-05 12:08:52

I think it shows that a lot of guys who use ESA are not actually members. And these guys keep them in business. So the consistent bad reviews aren't really affecting them. I was friends with a lady who consistently had bad reviews. I asked her if she is really as bad bad as guys say and she joked that she thinks she was. She just kept her head down and worked and she did pretty good on ESA despite the reviews. She did admit that she didn't really have regular regulars like most of us.... like I know Joe comes on the month end Friday afternoon and Piet comes on Mondays at 8 & Mo comes every other Sunday.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Consistent bad service
Re: Consistent bad service
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 12:10:41
Edited: 2020-10-05 12:15:41

I've often also wondered that, but I think the following factors play a role:

1) not all punters have profiles or read reviews.

2) they have multiple profiles on other websites as well where there is no review system in place.

3) a lot of the times guys think with their small head especially if the pictures are hot and are willing to roll the dice hoping you'll have a different experience. I went and saw one of the hottest Indian girls that used to advertise on this site TWICE regardless of bad reviews and average service. These girls know that their pictures keep bringing in punters regardless and they can't give a fuck. I had a girl who particularly gave bad service tell me that she doesn't care about repeat business she will always get clients. Those were the good old days when business was good, today that outlook is very short sighted.

4) even some of the worst offenders have regulars who for whatever reason they manage to connect with.

5) some of these girls (not all) have a particular clientele who come to see them because many other girls may not for example use drugs with punters. There is a strong correlation between drug use and bad service most of the time - erratic moods, poor hygiene, dirty venue, rushed service, etc. Regardless, drug user wg's are sought out by drug user punters regardless of ratings.

Just my 2 cents.
leepun
leepun - Re: Consistent bad service
Re: Consistent bad service
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 13:36:40

Mind you there are punters who can even rave about a covered bj.....
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Consistent bad service
Re: Consistent bad service
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 722
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 15:38:50

On 2020-10-05 11:21:57 Master Dick said:
I'm just wondering how do girls who consistently offer bad service with hardly good reviews continue to advertise here.But I suspect they survive on first time and naive punters.What does it take for ESA to ban an advertiser!?



I get what you mean.
It seems like they just create a new profile with new names and back to business?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Consistent bad service
Re: Consistent bad service
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 18:05:18

On 2020-10-05 12:10:41 Rhaegal said:
I've often also wondered that, but I think the following factors play a role:

1) not all punters have profiles or read reviews.

2) they have multiple profiles on other websites as well where there is no review system in place.

3) a lot of the times guys think with their small head especially if the pictures are hot and are willing to roll the dice hoping you'll have a different experience. I went and saw one of the hottest Indian girls that used to advertise on this site TWICE regardless of bad reviews and average service. These girls know that their pictures keep bringing in punters regardless and they can't give a fuck. I had a girl who particularly gave bad service tell me that she doesn't care about repeat business she will always get clients. Those were the good old days when business was good, today that outlook is very short sighted.

4) even some of the worst offenders have regulars who for whatever reason they manage to connect with.

5) some of these girls (not all) have a particular clientele who come to see them because many other girls may not for example use drugs with punters. There is a strong correlation between drug use and bad service most of the time - erratic moods, poor hygiene, dirty venue, rushed service, etc. Regardless, drug user wg's are sought out by drug user punters regardless of ratings.

Just my 2 cents.



I agree with 2 in particular.

And there is also the issue of supply and demand. When the little head has a craving and there is no other choice, then sometimes the big head just has to accept what is available. I have had a few really bad experiences because of that. . . .

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.