On 2020-10-05 09:51:05 Old Nick said:
@CT-Guy
Where did you purchase Cobra 120 from?
On 2020-10-05 09:41:00 Slayer2017 said:
Dynamo delay the best
On 2020-10-05 11:09:54 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-05 09:41:00 Slayer2017 said: Dynamo delay the best
Hahahaha I hope you didn't do like one of my client,he ended up freaking out that his cock wouldn't go down.lol we still laugh about it,you should have seen the fear in his eyes.when he was asking what I have done to his dick hahahaha
On 2020-10-05 12:55:26 Slayer2017 said:
On 2020-10-05 11:09:54
Hahaha I was freaked out the first day hey.. Crazy crazy... I ended going for an all nighter
On 2020-10-05 13:42:23 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-05 12:55:26 Slayer2017 said: On 2020-10-05 11:09:54
Hahaha I was freaked out the first day hey.. Crazy crazy... I ended going for an all nighter
At least you went for an allnight,him he ran away from it.hahahaha we fucked from 9pm till 3am none stop,and his dick wouldn't go down.he made him freak out,and left me still wanting more hahaha