On 2020-10-05 09:39:02 Licketysplit said:
The session was at a house that was very big for a 2 hour booking with a lady that was very vocal. After the 1st round, she asked me to relax and said she would be right back. After about 10 minutes, I went to look for her. I heard voices. I looked around the corner and she was having coffee with her friends who had "stopped by unexpectedly". She finally came back and apologized profusely for the interruption. She promised to make up for it, which she did and I ended up staying about 5 hours.
The weird thing is that I didn't hear a door bell, or hear anybody arrive or leave. I have always wondered whether they were there the whole time....
On 2020-10-05 23:13:41 Kim Foxx said:
Does a punter taking out his fake teeth and leaving them on my side table count? He wanted to go down on me...