Navigation
Humidum
Humidum - Woman's Orgasm!!
Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2014
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 15:17:55

Hello all you horny people:)

Need some help on this one!
I have been doing this punting thing for many a year, and as we all know with repeated exercise comes a well honed craft. :)

So, I want to ask the ladies,
when we (the men) have sex with you(the beauties) of this world,
and we go down on you....:)

Do you want us to make you cum and then have penetrated sex with you?,or take you to almost climaxing and then make you cum by penetration?

I love to make the girls come first and then have sex, but was wondering if it's not to sensitive to have sex after the big O?

Do we lose your enthusiasm if we make you cum before the deed?

Please help us understand the mystery of the beautiful creatures that we all so love to be with!

youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 18:30:42

In my experience this is different for everyone, so there's no one correct answer, rather just ask :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 19:17:57

Why would you go down on a wg? Do you like the taste of salty balls?
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 573
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 07:14:08
Edited: 2020-10-05 07:16:03

On 2020-10-04 19:17:57 Cassanata said:
Why would you go down on a wg? Do you like the taste of salty balls?



Cassanata you limp-dicked nutsack-less troll.

Your verbal bowel movement suggests that WGs as a demographic severely lack personal hygiene, in addition to engaging in sexual activity with clients who lack the same.

Shame on you.

Rather than throwing up on everything, why don't you shut your halitosis hole and leave the forum to the adults?
leepun
leepun - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 13:41:21

They just want you to pay. Their lady-parts will be sore from multiple sessions...just do your thing and leave..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:20:18

On 2020-10-04 18:30:42 youngbuck said:
In my experience this is different for everyone, so there's no one correct answer, rather just ask :)



Agreed. More often than not, they like it. But from a business perspective, I imagine guys who cum quick to be good for business.
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 281
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:36:06

BikerBrian.... Salute
LULT. Xxx
fduck
fduck - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 625
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:39:39

On 2020-10-04 15:17:55 Humidum said:
Hello all you horny people:)

Need some help on this one!
I have been doing this punting thing for many a year, and as we all know with repeated exercise comes a well honed craft. :)

So, I want to ask the ladies,
when we (the men) have sex with you(the beauties) of this world,
and we go down on you....:)

Do you want us to make you cum and then have penetrated sex with you?,or take you to almost climaxing and then make you cum by penetration?

I love to make the girls come first and then have sex, but was wondering if it's not to sensitive to have sex after the big O?

Do we lose your enthusiasm if we make you cum before the deed?

Please help us understand the mystery of the beautiful creatures that we all so love to be with!



The easiest way to give a wg orgasm is to pay her double.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:39:59

Its different for everybody and often differs from one experience to the next and there are way too many variables to answer the question. There is no one size fits all.
Don't overthink this. Go with the flow and read your partner's reaction. Some days I wanna be licked till I come, other days I just want the guy to lay there and I will ride myself to orgasm without him having to do very much. Sometimes I want an orgasm from oral plus penetration. Other days I dont even wanna be touched after I cum from oral for about 15 mins after. The only constant for me is I need nipple play and tenderness
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:40:22

On 2020-10-05 07:14:08 BikerBrian said:
On 2020-10-04 19:17:57 Cassanata said: Why would you go down on a wg? Do you like the taste of salty balls?

Cassanata you limp-dicked nutsack-less troll.

Your verbal bowel movement suggests that WGs as a demographic severely lack personal hygiene, in addition to engaging in sexual activity with clients who lack the same.

Shame on you.

Rather than throwing up on everything, why don't you shut your halitosis hole and leave the forum to the adults?



Oh shutup you fukin idiot. So you like the taste of salty balls - good for you. Would you like a side of herpes with that?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.