Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Who's REALLY having it bad...
Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 06:35:20

Just the fun stuff I hope...nothing too graphic.

He says: girl came out of the closet in the middle of a session.

She says: he answered my personal phone and tried to talk to the person on the other end.

What's the most ridiculous/funny/unbelievable thing you've encountered/heard of in this punting world?x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 06:44:04

Married punter to sp:
"You can trust me!"
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 10:45:24

When I still had 15 minutes to go, the next punter rings the bell AND SHE LETS HIM IN!
I then have to hide in the bathroom until he has entered the bedroom.
Really!!! Have a gap between clients, twit.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1303
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 15:28:19

On 2020-10-02 06:35:20 Lupe Luxe said:
Just the fun stuff I hope...nothing too graphic.

He says: girl came out of the closet in the middle of a session.



The girl felt it was a good time to come out of the closet I guess :)
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 18:02:36

On 2020-10-02 06:35:20 Lupe Luxe said:
Just the fun stuff I hope...nothing too graphic.

He says: girl came out of the closet in the middle of a session.



No kidding, this happened to me some years ago, at that lodge in Witfield. Just the girl didn't come out of the closet, she fell asleep in it... they were sharing a room at the lodge, I booked the one, the other went hiding in the closet because she had no-where to go and while I was busy doing my thing with the other, not knowing some is in there, she fell asleep in the cupboard and made a hell of a noise falling in there.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 09:18:55

Lol!!!!! We girls can be something I guess...you guys are cracking me up.

@YV ...I can only imagine-not happening
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 09:22:25

On 2020-10-02 10:45:24 Georgebendsit said:
When I still had 15 minutes to go, the next punter rings the bell AND SHE LETS HIM IN!
I then have to hide in the bathroom until he has entered the bedroom.
Really!!! Have a gap between clients, twit.



You're too nice...I wouldn't have put up with that.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 09:32:48
Edited: 2020-10-03 09:39:45

Years back when I was new in the game, I went to this Chinese house. I was welcomed in by the madam and taken to the room. A few minutes later, the lady that I came to see entered the room. So far so good. She didn't speak much English but nevertheless we tried to have some conversation to break the ice. About 5 minutes into it, while we still talking the madam knocks on the door. The girl goes to answer and then they start having what sounded like an argument at the door. I didn't understand any of it cause it was not in English. Next thing, they both go of and close the door leaving me alone in the room without saying a word to me.

Minutes go by and I start to get worried. Soon however, the door opens and a much older Chinese woman comes in. This one doesn't say a thing, she just smiles briefly and nods. My immediate thought is that she is some assistant cause she doesn't look like she could be a WG, she was dressed in ordinary clothes. She doesn't look appealing at all to me, but immediately after that brief smile, she just takes off her clothes and then lies on the bed and gestures for me to do the same. I was just shocked and confused and for a minute or two I just sat there and I could see she was getting annoyed cause she kept gesturing at me. I just got up and left the room and went out to the car. The madam, came after few minutes and just asked "You Go?". I said yes, and without any further word, she opened the gate and I left. I had off course paid upfront on arrival.

This was one of the more bizarre experiences I've had in the game. I've had others, but this one ranks high
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 09:41:29

On 2020-10-03 09:32:48 Blaza said:
Years back when I was new in the game, I went to this Chinese house. I was welcomed in by the madam and taken to the room. A few minutes later, the lady that I came to see entered the room. So far so good. She didn't speak much English but nevertheless we tried to have some conversation to break the ice. About 5 minutes into it, while we still talking the madam knocks on the door. The girl goes to answer and then they start having what sounded like an argument at the door. I didn't understand any of it cause it was not in English. Next thing, they both go of and close the door leaving me alone in the room without saying a word to me.

Minutes go by and I start to get worried. Soon however, the door opens and I much older Chinese woman comes in. This one doesn't say a thing, she just smiles briefly and nods. My immediate thought is that she is some assistant cause she doesn't look like she could be a WG, she doesn't look appealing at all, but immediately after that brief smile, she just takes off her clothes and then lies on the bed and gestures for me to do the same. I was just shocked and confused and for a minute or two I just sat there and I could see she was getting annoyed cause she kept gesturing at me. I just got and left the room and went out to the car. The madam, came after few minutes and just asked "You Go?". I said yes, and without any further word, she opened the gate and I left. I had off course paid upfront on arrival.

This was one of the more bizarre experiences I've had in the game. I've had others, but this one ranks high



Lol! What kind of an assistant did you think this one was???..... I wonder what the argument was about.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 09:49:31

On 2020-10-03 09:41:29 Lupe Luxe said:


Lol! What kind of an assistant did you think this one was???..... I wonder what the argument was about.



She was dressed in ordinary clothes. I thought she's the cleaner, making sure there's clean towels and that sort of stuff

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.