Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Orgy party
Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9662
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:21:23
Edited: 2020-10-02 11:23:10

As you all know how much this year it has been,so I believe that we all need a big celebration.pussies and dicks would love to have their own party,let's all give it to them.let the party begin,Venue I have a big surprise.its going to be the most beautiful venue.fuck or go home and sleep,let the best man and woman win hahahaha.

3 or 4 th of December I hope all the cocks will be still around:))check your diaries and let me know
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:26:55

Pm sent....
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:36:22
Edited: 2020-10-02 11:37:56

For more information contact Nikki Ferndale and myself

Lol I can't be suffocated by pms,whatsApps and calls alone hahahahaha.my inbox is already full,you are big whores
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1088
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:10:04

Yes woooo u know how we lve to be dickmatised so pliz let us know on time so we can party .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:35:37

If you could pull this off I would be there in a heartbeat:
www.pornhub.com/view_video.php
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:59:58

This is what I'd love to organize. If there's are ladies who would be keen for this I'd be game.

www.pornhub.com/view_video.php
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 14:31:30

On 2020-10-02 13:35:37 eye see you said:
If you could pull this off I would be there in a heartbeat:
www.pornhub.com/view_video.php



Actually we do better better than this hahahaha
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Gold Member
Joined:
12 May 2020
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 14:50:37

PM Sent. #AriNyobaneng
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 14:51:15

On 2020-10-02 13:59:58 BDenergy said:
This is what I'd love to organize. If there's are ladies who would be keen for this I'd be game.

www.pornhub.com/view_video.php



But why you adversting what you want in our thread???
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Orgy party
Re: Orgy party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 14:52:10

On 2020-10-02 14:50:37 CatEater said:
PM Sent. #AriNyobaneng




Arinyobaneng papa hahaha

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.