Navigation
eziguy
eziguy - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1298
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 12:54:24

Not too long ago a wg complained about guys using the basin to wash their cocks. Now a wg uses it to wash her kwas.

There you have it folks. The basin is at perfect genital height for a quick wash :)
Victoria
Victoria - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2017
Posts to Date: 2858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:02:26

WOW! That is Awful! Sorry for your Bad Exxperience.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9647
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:13:42

How do I erase what I have just read in my mind??sorry for your trauma:))
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:25:08
Edited: 2020-09-30 14:26:28

awww maaaan! I'm dead....how low was this basin??? the girl can stretch tho..you should've stayed.lol
klippie
klippie - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:51:58

Shit, going to laugh everytime I look at a basin.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:57:20

If you're not gonna bother leaving reviews for these bad punts then you're not adding much to the community and just seeking pity.
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:51:20

Problem is you got duped by a rural girl working in an affluent area posing as 'high class'.

She just showed you her ordinary self.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:52:48

Literally laughed out loud! Lol :)
Rossia
Rossia - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 1071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 17:40:15

My god ! This is shocking ... how can one recover from that kind of experience and imagine of that scene ???
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 717
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 20:13:31

On 2020-09-30 14:57:20 untrue said:
If you're not gonna bother leaving reviews for these bad punts then you're not adding much to the community and just seeking pity.



I understand where he is coming from as I am in the same situation.
Due to the SPs having such a great following with other punters if you review the SP with such info you will just face the brunt of all of those punters who will make you into the bad person.
Better to not review them at all!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.