I have natural wavy hair which when I'm in a very naughty and playful mood, is worn loose, occasionally I tie my hair up with a few strands framing my face, when I'm in the mood to give amazing oral and that look in my eye is telling you ,you're are in for a thing or 10,
Sometimes I straighten my hair for those more serious moods, those that entails me ripping your clothes off and taking the lead and taking you to O Heaven...
So tell me which way do you gentlemen prefer me to wear my hair...
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: Hair do........
Re: Hair do........
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:48:48
I would love straightened hair the day I come to visit you. Then I know I am in for an epic time.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.