Navigation
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:50:06

These PTA okes are so freaking fortunate.

Fukkit,I'm moving to Churras,IDGAF if that causes the property values to depreciate.

Meg,Liza,Watch out,I'm cumming for both of youse, en ek gaan op my Afrikaans sommer brush up ook,just so there's a comfort level when I book.

Curt
Curt - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1955
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:51:18

Wow.... Meg and Liza together would be a night to remember.

Very sexy profiles both of you and I know Meg is a gem..
Meg
Meg - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:54:07

On 2020-09-28 17:36:48 Liza said:
On 2020-09-28 16:45:17 Meg said: On 2020-09-28 16:28:32 Liza said: Beautiful photo's my Fellow Queen.... Well done!!!

Thank you my friend. Need some help with your sexy shoot coming up?


I think both of us know we will not get to the shoot...
You know what I mean....(wink wink)

I will need to reschedule another shoot.... lol...



Lol thats SO true...up to mischief...always
Meg
Meg - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:55:32

On 2020-09-28 17:50:06 Pinteshwaran said:
These PTA okes are so freaking fortunate.

Fukkit,I'm moving to Churras,IDGAF if that causes the property values to depreciate.

Meg,Liza,Watch out,I'm cumming for both of youse, en ek gaan op my Afrikaans sommer brush up ook,just so there's a comfort level when I book.



Lol comfort level you say? Baby you dont even have to talk....
Meg
Meg - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:56:30

On 2020-09-28 17:51:18 Curt said:
Wow.... Meg and Liza together would be a night to remember.

Very sexy profiles both of you and I know Meg is a gem..



Liza puts her heart and soul in every booking. I know you will love this woman
Curt
Curt - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1956
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 18:31:24



Liza puts her heart and soul in every booking. I know you will love this woman[/QUOTE]

And so do you beautiful, that's why you are so amazing.

Would love to spend time with the 2 of you.
Meg
Meg - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 19:22:29

On 2020-09-28 18:31:24 Curt said:


Liza puts her heart and soul in every booking. I know you will love this woman



And so do you beautiful, that's why you are so amazing.

Would love to spend time with the 2 of you.[/QUOTE]

We can always make a plan babe. Please send me a Whatsapp.
Unfortunately I dont think she travels
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 11:26:20

Geez a double with Meg and Liza would be absolutely epic!
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Available AFTER shoot
Re: Available AFTER shoot
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 715
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 12:38:50

Spring has deffinately sprung ;-)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.