Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Love me or hate me
Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-23 23:25:05

Yes I do take pictures wearing weaves but it doesn't mean that I would wear it always,Sorry people.i can't stand wigs or weaves whatever you call it,I am bald from tomorrow and I will be in East Rand.so don't expect to see me in wigs etc,You better pay attention to my eyes and lips to make sure I look same as my pictures okay.it's summer after all:))

Rocking my bald head,big eyes,big ears and my beauty as always
Summer
Summer - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-23 23:58:38

I Love You.... Yey I Hate That Thing Bathong Not Sure Why We Wear It Cos I Dont Look Like Me & Worse Its Irritates Neck or when doing Blow
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9618
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 09:08:46

On 2020-09-23 23:58:38 Summer said:
I Love You.... Yey I Hate That Thing Bathong Not Sure Why We Wear It Cos I Dont Look Like Me & Worse Its Irritates Neck or when doing Blow




Because we like things hahaha,same here I hate how it gets on my way while I am trying to suck dick.or when it gets between someone's balls hahahaha,no thanks:))
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 10:31:09

On 2020-09-23 23:25:05 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Yes I do take pictures wearing weaves but it doesn't mean that I would wear it always,Sorry people.i can't stand wigs or weaves whatever you call it,I am bald from tomorrow and I will be in East Rand.so don't expect to see me in wigs etc,You better pay attention to my eyes and lips to make sure I look same as my pictures okay.it's summer after all:))

Rocking my bald head,big eyes,big ears and my beauty as always


Girl, I have tried to conform when it comes to the hair thing. Ultra short does it for me.
You do you and rock your head whichever way you want. Thats the thing about us ladies, we can transform our looks whenever we feel like.
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 10:46:19

bold black lady .... a fantasy of mine, cumming on that bare head
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1679
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 11:05:33

No one can hate you for being you, go ahead be bold and go bald.

Jess
Jess - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 22:46:02

I love this :) nonconformity is the way to go. Be authentically you because it's beautiful. Go girl!
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 23:05:59

Welcome to the club. I have my ultra short 2 inch pixie.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7122
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 23:31:09

On 2020-09-23 23:25:05 Miss Barbie Doll said:
...Rocking my ...big ears and my beauty as always



Now imagine me holding onto those ears...while you...mmmmmmmmm...LOL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Love me or hate me
Re: Love me or hate me
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-24 23:56:46

On 2020-09-23 23:25:05 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Yes I do take pictures wearing weaves but it doesn't mean that I would wear it always,Sorry people.i can't stand wigs or weaves whatever you call it,I am bald from tomorrow and I will be in East Rand.so don't expect to see me in wigs etc,You better pay attention to my eyes and lips to make sure I look same as my pictures okay.it's summer after all:))

Rocking my bald head,big eyes,big ears and my beauty as always



I would hold your head with both hands for some deep throat before I nut against your tonsils when u giving me head

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.