On 2020-09-22 11:22:20 Quickshooter said:
[QUOTE;2461726;Meg] Over the years there was 2 situations that f#### my head solidly.
One client ask if I would mind him taking a needle and pushing it through is (head) penis.
Felt like I could pass out and all the blood draining from my head.
Holy Shit balls!! I nearly passed out just reading this...
On 2020-09-22 14:57:07 Meg said:
On 2020-09-22 11:22:20 Quickshooter said: [QUOTE;2461726;Meg]
This is no lie. I just started working privately so this was something I really didn't expect.
Lucky it never happend again.
Ps: promised there wouldn't be any blood...dont know he did it but it, but there was about 5 needles on that tollie!
He got a kick out of it! And no.blood.as promised.
At that time in my life I didnt even know prince Albert piercing and studs exited.
On 2020-09-22 15:56:03 Quickshooter said:
On 2020-09-22 14:57:07 Meg said: On 2020-09-22 11:22:20 Quickshooter said: [QUOTE;2461726;Meg]
This is no lie. I just started working privately so this was something I really didn't expect.
Lucky it never happend again.
Ps: promised there wouldn't be any blood...dont know he did it but it, but there was about 5 needles on that tollie!
He got a kick out of it! And no.blood.as promised.
At that time in my life I didnt even know prince Albert piercing and studs exited.
I think I passed out for a while......