Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - The dog-bell way....
The dog-bell way....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 07:26:03

I don't think most of us acknowledge the repercussions of using other people's excitement/interest towards what we have just to control the other person.

When I was a kid, I was a g#ddamn freakin good liar. People would always find out I lied after they've already bought it. So, I constantly found myself in a couple of lectures. One of them included a story about a girl who used to lie a lot, people no longer believed a thing she said. One day, the girl was eaten by a hyena and no one came to her rescue while she screamed because they thought she was doing the usual.-(of course I didn't care about that because there were NO hyena's in my neighbourhood).

Anyways, back to my rant...Do you think most of us are constantly trying to control the next person? Perhaps subconciously? I think one of the most common ways we use is the "I have what you want- I will ring the bell like Pavlov and you jump around, wag your tail and salivate like his dogs" or the ultimatum way, which I am not interested in today. We always want to feel important and desired by the next person...but I think f*cking with someone's mind+emotions can only work temporarily because they will eventually figure it out.

I don't know if I have done it too, I can't remember if I have. Have you, dangled a piece of meat up a dog's head and made sure they can only smell it and drool, but never bite it?..How long did the dog jump?...Let's say the dog eventually gets the piece of meat, will the dog think it was worth all the agony? Even worse, when the dog walks away and leaves you hanging a piece of meat with your arm sitting at an uncomfortable angle....what do you do with yourself then?

Have you ever been fond of a girl/guy...they knew it and they thought it'd fun to tease you by hanging themselves like a piece of meat above your head? Do you remeber the day you said "F U" to them?-

Good morning smart people! I know you're not going to play the dog-bell game because you're smart ;-)
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: The dog-bell way....
Re: The dog-bell way....
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:41:31

GM Lupe Palmolive,

I agree with you,most people(myself especially) don't think.

Thinking back,I threw alot of tantrums when I was a kid,to divert attention from my much more talented,smarter & beautiful elder sister,it never worked,but that never stopped me from trying.
So,that was definite manipulative behaviour on my side.

Speaking for myself only,& as an adult now(well,most of the time),I don't feel I'm constantly trying to control anyone,even subconsciously. (P.S. quick Alexa,play Black Coffee's "Subconsciously",such a banging track),preferring to let everyone just be,because that's how I want to be treated,even though I'm a weirdo.

By and large,this works for me,& I haven't felt the need to say "F U" to anyone in a long time,now.

P.S. (cue to insert puerile,juvenile comment here)....gurrrrrl, your body's bangin',en ek voel lus nou.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: The dog-bell way....
Re: The dog-bell way....
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7106
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:42:35

On 2020-09-22 07:26:03 Lupe Luxe said:
Have you ever been fond of a girl...they knew it and they thought it'd fun to tease you by hanging themselves like a piece of meat above your head?...


I feel that "Massage Only" ladies do that to me all the time....
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: The dog-bell way....
Re: The dog-bell way....
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7107
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:44:56
Edited: 2020-09-22 08:46:25

On 2020-09-22 07:26:03 Lupe Luxe said:
Do you remeber the day you said "F U" to them?-


Yes I remember that clearly...but these words were preceded by..."I'd Love to....".........
................Then she blocked me!...Eish!
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: The dog-bell way....
Re: The dog-bell way....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 09:01:31

On 2020-09-22 08:41:31 Pinteshwaran said:


By and large,this works for me,& I haven't felt the need to say "F U" to anyone in a long time,now.

P.S. (cue to insert puerile,juvenile comment here)....gurrrrrl, your body's bangin',en ek voel lus nou.



You can't fool me, I know you live in Narnia! Please show me the secret passage??:)

Btw, I am humored thank you. You aren't so bad listening to yourself ;-)
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: The dog-bell way....
Re: The dog-bell way....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 09:04:37

On 2020-09-22 08:42:35 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-22 07:26:03 Lupe Luxe said: Have you ever been fond of a girl...they knew it and they thought it'd fun to tease you by hanging themselves like a piece of meat above your head?...
I feel that "Massage Only" ladies do that to me all the time....



But you keep going back because you know the MG's have pure intentions am I right!.

Btw, you being blocked...eish I hate that =D . I'm telling you now, that was an act of saltiness.... #consolation

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.