On 2020-06-12 13:54:28 EvilAngel said:
If they asked you again whst race you are just tell them you fromthd 'Alien race, ;-)
On 2020-06-12 13:38:17 OneNightOnlyTwo said:
This is wild. Sorry to hear you ladies are being targeted by the DP brigade.
Possibly a result of Tinder etc clamping down on DPs?
I've never understood why men send DPs? Maybe I have a small D so nothing to be proud of.
On 2020-06-12 13:04:25 semensquirter said:
OK Ladies...stay calm.
I think these guys "lost the memo".
Please re-direct them to YV ,so that he can guarantee their purchase.
hehehehehehe.
On 2020-06-12 12:01:52 Skye said:
Guys what is up with guys asking me if I am white or black........ Do you not see my pics....... Why ask stupid questions like that
And secondly guys please please please stop the dick picks. It's more than enough now. I am getting so sick of waking up to missed vidoe calls with a profile pic being a guys dick and then 10 dick pics with the messages. No guys
I don't normally complain but I think covid 19 has gotten to a few guys. Face in hand