Navigation
Skye
Skye - Don't get it??
Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:01:52

Guys what is up with guys asking me if I am white or black........ Do you not see my pics....... Why ask stupid questions like that


And secondly guys please please please stop the dick picks. It's more than enough now. I am getting so sick of waking up to missed vidoe calls with a profile pic being a guys dick and then 10 dick pics with the messages. No guys
I don't normally complain but I think covid 19 has gotten to a few guys. Face in hand
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6559
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:05:44

On 2020-06-12 12:01:52 Skye said:
...Face in hand...



LMFAO....guys are desperate...Eish.
Maybe they were expecting "face on dick"...or is it "dick in face"....LOL
Skye
Skye - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:08:13

Haha you should see some of the pics. It's actually funny seeing how guys put shampoo bottels or remotes next to it to compare with size. And then there are those one that you just know comes off some sort of a porn site coz holy shit
. Gets really frustrating
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2017
Posts to Date: 352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:09:31

People always ask me the same questions.

Let's start selling the dick pics lol

Xxx
Loves you gorgeous, I'll send you some titties
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6560
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:11:30

On 2020-06-12 12:09:31 Miss Megan said:
... I'll send you some titties...



aaaahhh...you are so kind...Thank you!
LOL.
Skye
Skye - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 834
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:21:51

Hahaha thanks lady. Think we will make a fortune selling all the dick pics we get.... Titties sound much better hahaha love you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:39:08

On 2020-06-12 12:08:13 Skye said:
Haha you should see some of the pics. It's actually funny seeing how guys put shampoo bottels or remotes next to it to compare with size. And then there are those one that you just know comes off some sort of a porn site coz holy shit
. Gets really frustrating



I use a lip stick for size comparison..

You poor ladies have to deal with this nonsense.
Raven
Raven - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 1578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 12:41:46
Edited: 2020-06-12 12:54:29

On 2020-06-12 12:01:52 Skye said:
Guys what is up with guys asking me if I am white or black........ Do you not see my pics....... Why ask stupid questions like that


And secondly guys please please please stop the dick picks. It's more than enough now. I am getting so sick of waking up to missed vidoe calls with a profile pic being a guys dick and then 10 dick pics with the messages. No guys
I don't normally complain but I think covid 19 has gotten to a few guys. Face in hand



Hun I understand exactly what you are saying.
A guy just sent me dick pics out of the blue a hour ago. Since lock down I've received over 15 different dick pics. I don't want that.
I have also been asked many times if I'm white or black. Puzzles my brain.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6562
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-12 13:04:25

OK Ladies...stay calm.
I think these guys "lost the memo".
Please re-direct them to YV ,so that he can guarantee their purchase.

hehehehehehe.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 954
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-12 13:05:27

On 2020-06-12 12:08:13 Skye said:
Haha you should see some of the pics. It's actually funny seeing how guys put shampoo bottels or remotes next to it to compare with size. And then there are those one that you just know comes off some sort of a porn site coz holy shit
. Gets really frustrating



Ss is one of them, daai slimfox :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.