Navigation
Angel
Angel - Another beautiful morning
Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 09:18:05

Good morning gents, may you have one amazing day!
Stay warm & safe.
xxxx
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4412
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 09:31:42

You didnt say good morning to me:(.

Maar hier's ek ook. Good morning Angel. Have a beautiful day filled with love and smiles
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6482
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 09:34:36

Good Morning ladies...
Good to see you back Nadia...

mmmm...Angel...lovely chilly morning.
I bet those nipples are standing to attention....LOL
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 09:40:43

On 2020-05-26 09:31:42 Bbw Nadia said:
You didnt say good morning to me:(.

Maar hier's ek ook. Good morning Angel. Have a beautiful day filled with love and smiles



Good morning Nadia and all the other beautiful ladies.
xxx
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 09:41:42

On 2020-05-26 09:34:36 semensquirter said:
Good Morning ladies...
Good to see you back Nadia...

mmmm...Angel...lovely chilly morning.
I bet those nipples are standing to attention....LOL



Lol Mr SS, don't ask no questions and I will tell no lies.
xxx
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 09:08:14

And another icy morning. It's so freaken cold today that I can't even feel myself, can I feel you instead.
Stay safe & warm.
xxxx
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6491
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-27 09:53:49
Edited: 2020-05-27 09:54:14

GRRRRRR................
I am so in that pomping mood today....
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 09:57:57

On 2020-05-27 09:53:49 semensquirter said:
GRRRRRR................
I am so in that pomping mood today....



If I touch your mmmmm *cough with my frozen hands right now, you will probably slap me, and I will probably think its kinky and keep doing it! Eventually you will have frostbite where you don't want it lol.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6492
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-27 10:00:56

LOL...But if you touch it with your tongue....all will be forgiven and "fore given".....LOL
Angel
Angel - Re: Another beautiful morning
Re: Another beautiful morning
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-27 10:05:28

On 2020-05-27 10:00:56 semensquirter said:
LOL...But if you touch it with your tongue....all will be forgiven and "fore given".....LOL



It's recommended.
xxxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.