Navigation
klippie
klippie - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 14:25:53

In these lockdown restrictions maybe only on the same block as me.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 932
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 14:51:38

Are these guys travelling these long distances during lockdown, hope its worth the risk, even with a permit I wouldn't... I'm not married but try explaining to ur wife wen she bails u out, u may find a valid excuse but she will doubt u 4ever...
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 14:52:07

On 2020-05-23 12:57:50 Kaycee said:
I personally think JACKRIBET beats everyone regarding travel distance....lol..just saying...



Flying doesn't count
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 16:04:17

From cpt to jhb and anywhere in between if we can make it happen..;) Him getting to me or me traveling to where ever he is.

There is always a valid business reasons that goes hand in hand with those trips.
So working in a "naughty sleep over" into the trip ain't that hard.






Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 16:25:19

On 2020-05-23 14:51:38 Davistarr said:
Are these guys travelling these long distances during lockdown, hope its worth the risk, even with a permit I wouldn't... I'm not married but try explaining to ur wife wen she bails u out, u may find a valid excuse but she will doubt u 4ever...




No! under normal circumstances, how far would you travel,?.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 16:25:45

On 2020-05-23 14:25:53 klippie said:
In these lockdown restrictions maybe only on the same block as me.



Under normal circumstances ??
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 16:27:11

Lockdown aside. How far under normal circumstances would a man travel to visit?
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 16:32:28

On 2020-05-23 14:52:07 Davistarr said:
On 2020-05-23 12:57:50 Kaycee said: I personally think JACKRIBET beats everyone regarding travel distance....lol..just saying...

Flying doesn't count




Oh come on it does....
klippie
klippie - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 18:13:51

Under normal circumstances I have to drive at least 70km to any WG. One day I will make it 100km to come visit you.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Punting distance
Re: Punting distance
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1852
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-23 19:04:17
Edited: 2020-05-23 19:06:48

For me, it's usually 1-2kms without traffic from where I am or off my route between travel. I wouldn't take one road with traffic even if it's 1km away.

It's a time thing, the most expensive currency to me. I'll usually book 30min anyway because the punting time to me is from the time I step away from what I'm doing to browse the available ladies and calling to the time I get back to what I need to do so don't fancy spending more time driving than I spend with the lady.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.