Navigation
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-15 12:39:48

On 2020-05-14 22:05:36 goofy123 said:
Casey in Boksburg
Miami in Boksburg

Ads active...

Both fantastic to visit. Tell them it your first time and they will sort you out.



Thanks! Will definitely check them out :)
Miami
Miami - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-18 20:02:56

On 2020-05-14 22:05:36 goofy123 said:
Casey in Boksburg
Miami in Boksburg

Ads active...

Both fantastic to visit. Tell them it your first time and they will sort you out.




Thank you goofy123 for suggesting me...

Xoxo
CM1
CM1 - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-18 21:34:36

eldridge
eldridge - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-18 23:43:58

I don't think anyone has answered your question on whether to punt in your area.

Personally I punt in surrounding areas. But it now depends on your relationship status, office location and other things. Don't poop where you eat right? There was a time I worked in the same area I live, say I lived in Edenvale, I'd punt in Randburg, or lived in Randburg, punt in Centurion. That kind of distance. But I always stayed away from dodgy areas of course.

Now if you're single and can't care less if your coleagues or family see you or your car at a strange place, I guess feel free to do away with the location

Hope that helps.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 06:59:06

Interesting view as i use the same logic in a dif way.
Punt where you have a reason to be. If in the example you stay in edenvale, what excuse would you have to be in randburg.

Maybe punt beteen home and work, so its not too close but if eg you get into an accident on your way to a punt, you have no problem explaining your presence in the area
eldridge
eldridge - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:04:18

That's a very good point! True there are a few areas I would have no excuses to be in, but being in sales I can easily say that I was meeting a client in a nearby restaurent or something. But if you have a job that keeps you in the office you most definitely will need a good reason to be some other place
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 13:59:52

I thought we are buying services Eldridge, now you are into sales?

Lol, just pulling your leg. Have fun :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 15:35:26

I always opt for anywhere between work and home. Saw a couple of ladies close to home but stopped after running into one ,and what must have been a boyfriend, at the local mall.
Obviously ignored her but it was still awkward af and strangely hot.
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 11:40:00

Thanks for all the input guys!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Re: First timer! Ready to take a dip
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6460
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:48:26

On 2020-05-20 11:40:00 Ifyouknow said:
Thanks for all the input guys!


so nowyouknow...right?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.