Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Exclusivity contracts
Exclusivity contracts
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 06:44:37

Hello everyone. I just started my punting journey. I am a bit of a paranoid. So I would like a wg to be exclusive just to me to avoid stds and what not. I dont want a normal girl as I have a high sex drive and lets face it wgs do it better. These kinds od things might lead to love and I am not opposed to it. Ladies, would you consider having sex with only one punter for x amount of time? And would you require a similar income to the one you earn as compensation? Or a lower compensation if you choose to get a normal/office job? I dont think normal girls can satisfy me.
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2013
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:33:19

It's call a marriage contract
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:35:32

On 2020-05-19 11:33:19 Guypunteresa said:
It's call a marriage contract



I mean without me losing me half of my shit.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 842
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:36:57

What a strange request my man. Lockdown been too long? If you are a paranoid person, I would suggest not going further down the punting road.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:44:16

On 2020-05-19 11:36:57 UnlikelySuspect said:
What a strange request my man. Lockdown been too long? If you are a paranoid person, I would suggest not going further down the punting road.



Wise advice my friend. Not easy to do while you are a sex addict.

My dick has a mind of its own
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:47:45

On 2020-05-19 11:33:19 Guypunteresa said:
It's call a marriage contract



LMAO
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:52:44

The ladies that see us will miss us too much. You are out of luck

Lol!! Just joking. I think it could be an option for someone. Question is where you are? Else they wont know if they qualify
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:54:40

On 2020-05-19 11:52:44 ystervark said:
The ladies that see us will miss us too much. You are out of luck

Lol!! Just joking. I think it could be an option for someone. Question is where you are? Else they wont know if they qualify



Cape Town. Unlikely suspect is right though. I dont think I am made for punting.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2614
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:56:11
Edited: 2020-05-19 11:57:48

Exclusivity contracts are not strange.. it works for some.

During this time there is some sense in something like that.
Reduses your risk and that of the lady.

They would probably set such a contract rate lower compared to having to see plenty clients in same period.

Having said that it will have to make economic sense for her and you both for it to be a successful arrangement.


Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-19 11:59:28

Not for less than R 40 000 pm. X

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.