Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1711
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-27 18:03:50

Staalburger you're right Louise has a heart made from solid gold.
I'm very happy to count her as one of my friends
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-27 18:22:09

On 2020-04-27 18:03:50 Sage said:
Staalburger you're right Louise has a heart made from solid gold.
I'm very happy to count her as one of my friends



Ditto.. Very happy to be counted as one and being able to say the same.





Eagle Owl
Eagle Owl - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Apr 2020
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-27 20:47:54

Sage's videos are mind blowingly spectacular!!!

Do not miss out

Can't imagine what the new one will reveal!!!

Anticipation xxx
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-28 10:10:46
Edited: 2020-04-28 10:11:19

On 2020-04-27 20:47:54 Eagle Owl said:
Sage's videos are mind blowingly spectacular!!!

Do not miss out

Can't imagine what the new one will reveal!!!
Anticipation xxx



I have plans EagleOwl, big plans
BUT I do want to thank you specifically for not only your support but also the encouragement.
I don't think you will ever understand how valuable that is.

I'm an EagleOwl fan for life.

Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1758
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 11:32:16

BUMP
My turn to get a little attention again
[email protected] - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 14:26:56

Bump !!!!!! Stunning Ma'am
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 15:18:43

Thank you for the bump joremy my darling slut!

Please Gentlemen do support me.
I need about R4000 by Wednesday and my clips are really worth buying.

If you have specific special requests let me know.

I've cautiously started taking appointments only one a day R2000 R2000 unrushed FH inclusive.
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 18:01:57

DIY bump.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9618
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:10:37

Bumping ;;)
Sage
Sage - Re: Exposed
Re: Exposed
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:13:16

Boobs!!!!
Thank you.
Such a hard worker and a working man is sooooo very sexy xox

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.