On 2020-04-25 13:00:08 balasbak said:
On 2020-04-25 11:25:09 eziguy said: To those who claim it is real, can you provide a credible link to such an establishment please? An opinion does not count as a reliable source of info.
If you so clearly interested but hiding behind requesting reliable sources, why don't you go find out and provide feedback ... because if you weren't interested you wouldn't be so adamant ... enjoy, you will find what you looking for if you know what you looking for.
On 2020-04-25 16:18:29 eziguy said:
On 2020-04-25 13:00:08 balasbak said: On 2020-04-25 11:25:09 eziguy said: To those who claim it is real, can you provide a credible link to such an establishment please? An opinion does not count as a reliable source of info.
If you so clearly interested but hiding behind requesting reliable sources, why don't you go find out and provide feedback ... because if you weren't interested you wouldn't be so adamant ... enjoy, you will find what you looking for if you know what you looking for.
Read my question again before commenting. Anyone who says that the clip is real and that such a place does exist in Prague, needs to provide some proof.
I am not questioning whether a similar gloryhole venue exists in SA as I am very well aware that it does not.
On 2020-04-25 18:54:35 balasbak said:
I read your question and quite frankly the answer was provided to you, well if you have half a brain and able to read ...
Who do you think you are anyway demanding proof, if you want proof go and find it, if you so interested, do some homework, otherwise stop wasting forum time ... f... you very much hahaha!
On 2020-04-26 16:26:24 Stem said:
There was a gloryhole at a fantasy venue place Wynberg for a short while.
I have that a try at the time and might try it again if another venue was to put one up.
On 2020-04-25 20:34:54 eziguy said:
On 2020-04-25 18:54:35 balasbak said:
I read your question and quite frankly the answer was provided to you, well if you have half a brain and able to read ...
Who do you think you are anyway demanding proof, if you want proof go and find it, if you so interested, do some homework, otherwise stop wasting forum time ... f... you very much hahaha!
Balas-brain. The question of whether it is real or not have not been answered conclusively. Those who say it is real cannot prove it. Those who say it is staged, like myself, say it is fake since there is no evidence to prove otherwise. Trust me on this, even the deep web provided zero results.
I have purposefully typed this message very slowly so that you can keep up.
On 2020-04-25 07:27:33 VATIKAKI36 said:
There is no way I will ever do something like that! First of all how can you do it next to so many guys and in front of cameras? Unless they are all pornstars to begin with.
Second how can you do something like that where another guy was previously? The one guy is licking pussy how can a next one do the same without her cleaning up first? Not to imagine sharing a pussy that has come all over.
I guess many guys don't mind something like that but me that has never punted before will not be happy by this. I want to hear some regular punter's input on the hygiene topic. Does all the ladies at least take a nice long bath after every session to be super clean at least? So that there is no sign of a previous session punt? Especially hair as well I expect your hair to be washed thoroughly as well.
On 2020-04-26 17:17:56 balasbak said:
Hey lazy-guy, trust me my man, I don't need to read your messages slowly to keep up, if you were able to read the messages that came before you would have had your answers, so thinking you take things a little too ezi-guy ... you must be one of those short cut kind is guys.
Otherwise enjoy you day genius ...