Navigation
Hypnotic
Hypnotic - That one forum member
That one forum member
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-24 12:49:04

Hey guy's,

Have been silent for a little bit as we have been putting our own contingency plans in place for our ladies. I am fortunate enough to have traveled and found ways for the ladies to continue to earn though this pandemic.

That said everyone here is not as fortunate to have those kind or resources nor is it often easy to plan for a rainy day in this industry let alone 21 of them.

I think the fact that some feel the need to berate girls for still choosing to see clients right up to the lock down fail to see that they themselves are probably more at risk what with all the shopping they are doing for toilet paper etc.

Stop and think that maybe for those girls a single booking might get them a few days respite. Many have no where to turn in these times and are trying not to seem desperate. There are no funds set up to help them and their families survive this. No one could have foretold this but at the end of the day they all need to survive.

Trust me you are currently interacting with more people at the shops than a venue has seen in a week and a half.

Sometimes take a step back climb off the dam podium and have some compassion. The only reason we are being locked down is because the health services in this country are piss poor, 1st world countries that have top notch services are collapsing so our government is rightfully panicking.

That said other governments created stimulus packages and deffered payments for their citizens not just business. Our government started a fucking go fund me campaign.

It affects us all and like I said I am lucky my girls have an option, many others don't so be thankful you can sit in your ivory tower and look down on the lowly women who provide your pleasure services.

Remember in these tough times you where not born to be a doos.

Rant over and I apologize to those that are showing compassion but when one starts swearing at girls for working then loose your cool with the idiots at Pick n Pay first.

Good luck and god speed all, we will come out of this but personally I think three weeks is optimistic and its more like 18 months.

Regards
Sean
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 12:58:55

2nd that Sean
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:09:23

Take care Ladies & Sean.

MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1491
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:14:08

Good one Sean! #thumbsup
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2770
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:16:18

Amen Sean. Well said. And I'm glad your ladies have other means in this crisis period. Well done sir.

Unfortunately I will bet my rent money that tempers will flare on these purple pages in the coming days. A lot of fights are coming to ESA forum. People are frustrated.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 2016
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:19:40

On 2020-03-24 13:16:18 GreyKnight said:
Amen Sean. Well said. And I'm glad your ladies have other means in this crisis period. Well done sir.

Unfortunately I will bet my rent money that tempers will flare on these purple pages in the coming days. A lot of fights are coming to ESA forum. People are frustrated.



Can you imagine the home situations. I worked alongside my wife for 20 odd years farming, so people who are not used to being with their spouses for a period of time are going to riled up big time
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2772
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:24:34
Edited: 2020-03-24 13:26:47

Tegwane

Totally agree. Shit is gonna get real bad at home for some. I've seen it when guys retire. Suddenly being in the company of the wife fulltime...big adjustment.

I do hope all of us will rather be positive on the forum in the coming weeks, but I won't bet on it :-(
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 2017
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:34:00

On 2020-03-24 13:24:34 GreyKnight said:
Tegwane

Totally agree. Shit is gonna get real bad at home for some. I've seen it when guys retire. Suddenly being in the company of the wife fulltime...big adjustment.

I do hope all of us will rather be positive on the forum in the coming weeks, but I won't bet on it :-(



In the good old days you could go for a punt, now, after the fighting, the begging. I have not met any of the punters, but to envisage a few of them begging brings tears to my eyes
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 13:39:58

Good post Sean :)
SeanSexpo
SeanSexpo - Re: That one forum member
Re: That one forum member
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2012
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 14:27:15
Edited: 2020-03-24 14:27:35

Never mind

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.