On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said:
On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong
I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?
Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?
On 2020-03-23 12:13:15 Tegwane said:
Just remember one thing, "Charity starts at home"
Very very wise words
On 2020-03-23 12:11:12 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said: On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong
I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?
Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?
Punting is a luxury. You either can afford it or not, no freebies, or extended pay plans should be requested.
Food, is a neccesity, so either help, and not respect any favours in return, or din't help and save your money for a rainy day.
Just remember one thing, "Charity starts at home"
On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said:
On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong
I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?
Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?
On 2020-03-23 12:50:05 Papillon said:
Told you before end of week we would see people exchanging groceries for sex. Men can be so predictable.
On 2020-03-23 12:11:12 Kooni said:
Punting is a luxury. You either can afford it or not, no freebies, or extended pay plans should be requested.
Food, is a neccesity, so either help, and not respect any favours in return, or din't help and save your money for a rainy day.
Just remember one thing, "Charity starts at home"