Navigation
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 2789
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:11:17

I beg to differ. You are negative. Nothing positive emanates from your statement.

You can almost say the weather is better in UK than SA. But any way you don't punt in SA so I rest my case. You better go on a post UK better than SA BLOG. Just google. Good luck.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1997
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:16:30

On 2020-03-22 15:11:17 JACKRIBET said:
I beg to differ. You are negative. Nothing positive emanates from your statement.

You can almost say the weather is better in UK than SA. But any way you don't punt in SA so I rest my case. You better go on a post UK better than SA BLOG. Just google. Good luck.



JR, with respect I do punt in SA it is a monthly thing, that I have documented extensively.

Is what I said factual or negative?
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:22:01

On 2020-03-22 13:12:49 Tegwane said:
I think this is the distinct difference worldwide

America 2 trillion USD
UK. 350 billion quid
Australia 220 billion AUD

The stark reality what can the Govt invest to keep the economy afloat? Not being a pessimist a genuine question



Feeding the troll...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:32:14

On 2020-03-22 14:37:02 Tegwane said:
On 2020-03-22 14:15:03 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-22 13:57:13 Tegwane said: Mr Spark

Tegwane, Britain has their own shit to deal with and you don't mention that but you just talk shit about RSA.. do us a favour and stay there you clown..

Would you care to elaborate?

Well I assumed from your older posts you always there in Britain and always taking a negative stance on RSA so why don't you just stay there?
Why for once don't you say something nice of RSA? If you hate the country piss off

Mr Spark

I will ask you, as I asked another person on this site, please show any evidence that I have a 'negative stance' on SA. There is a hell of a difference between being factual and being negative, I hope you can understand the difference?

What shit is Britain facing?



Maybe go read your newspapers there....
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1998
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:33:49

On 2020-03-22 15:32:14 MrSpark said:
On 2020-03-22 14:37:02 Tegwane said: On 2020-03-22 14:15:03 MrSpark said: On 2020-03-22 13:57:13 Tegwane said: Mr Spark

Tegwane, Britain has their own shit to deal with and you don't mention that but you just talk shit about RSA.. do us a favour and stay there you clown..

Would you care to elaborate?

Well I assumed from your older posts you always there in Britain and always taking a negative stance on RSA so why don't you just stay there?
Why for once don't you say something nice of RSA? If you hate the country piss off

Mr Spark

I will ask you, as I asked another person on this site, please show any evidence that I have a 'negative stance' on SA. There is a hell of a difference between being factual and being negative, I hope you can understand the difference?

What shit is Britain facing?

Maybe go read your newspapers there....



Which one, Times, Telegraph Sun, Mirror?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:38:17

You have one idiot of a prime minister with similar racist ideologies like trump.
brexit and that crisis...amongst other stuff i really dont care about.

Also, at meast in RSA people report crime and thats how statistics are created.
And you believe the UN? Honestly? Who thinks runs the UN? south africa or nato morons?
They post what they want people to know..

Who started the corona virus here?.... blacks...indians...? Well need I say more....
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1999
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 16:20:50

On 2020-03-22 15:38:17 MrSpark said:
You have one idiot of a prime minister with similar racist ideologies like trump.
brexit and that crisis...amongst other stuff i really dont care about.

Also, at meast in RSA people report crime and thats how statistics are created.
And you believe the UN? Honestly? Who thinks runs the UN? south africa or nato morons?
They post what they want people to know..

Who started the corona virus here?.... blacks...indians...? Well need I say more....



Hokay you have shown your true colours.

Trump Johnson democratically elected, right? Love them or loathe them prefer them to Corbyn or Biden. How are Trump and Johnson racist? Brexit is fantastic we were ruled by an unelected elite in Brussels how can that be bad for us, we can now trade with the world, not protected elites

Who runs the UN, good one, hardly NATO with the crap they come out with

Corona, China I believe, do you know any different?
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 16:24:58

I am European. I got family in the UK. SA with all its issues.. Flat broke and what not.. Safest place on earth at the moment. For now.

If the gov does not shutdown all then we are fucked. But if all is shutdown then SA will be ok. Not good. But not in the same level as the other countries.

Where will we get food? Sa has the best farmers in the world. Plenty food here. There is the sea. Issue is petrol. And eskom. We need electricity.

Just keep social distancing. Companies will go bankrupt no doubt about that.. But not the end of the world.

SA is the safest place to be right now.. If you got cash to buy items that is. If you in a township you fucked.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 16:30:24

On 2020-03-22 16:20:50 Tegwane said:
On 2020-03-22 15:38:17 MrSpark said: You have one idiot of a prime minister with similar racist ideologies like trump.
brexit and that crisis...amongst other stuff i really dont care about.

Also, at meast in RSA people report crime and thats how statistics are created.
And you believe the UN? Honestly? Who thinks runs the UN? south africa or nato morons?
They post what they want people to know..

Who started the corona virus here?.... blacks...indians...? Well need I say more....

Hokay you have shown your true colours.

Trump Johnson democratically elected, right? Love them or loathe them prefer them to Corbyn or Biden. How are Trump and Johnson racist? Brexit is fantastic we were ruled by an unelected elite in Brussels how can that be bad for us, we can now trade with the world, not protected elites

Who runs the UN, good one, hardly NATO with the crap they come out with

Corona, China I believe, do you know any different?



True colours haha after you criticise a democratically elected black government get lost man!!!

So the british prime minister is elected democratically so thats ok with his kak ideas but not out government according to your "statistics and fact"
You live in your own mind
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 16:36:16

One of "those" threads again from Tegwane. Not surprised...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.