Posted: 2020-03-19 16:58:04
My dear Punters,
Its heavy on my heart to speak up for 100's of ladies. I hear them, listen what they concerns are, and see the worry in their eyes, or tone of voice.
I respect each lady that decide to drop her price. It's each to their own. But COME ON!!! REALLY!!! WTF!!! Why take advantage of their vulnerability in a crucial state like this with the Corona Virus? Come on Guys. Don't tell me that you really expect us to cut on our prices, but still deliver the same service? Please hear me out... Just for a second... Your SP looked after all your needs, do that little extra, try her best to be as beautiful as possible for you when you arrive, and then you want a discount?? The most saddest thing I've experienced this past week was RICH, and I'm talking RICH Punters who negotiate with SP's. We know you have the upper hand, obviously cos you have the wallet, but how f*cking dare you? Doesn't she deserve what you always paid her? In fact, if you have a extra buck or two that's not going to hurt your wallet, why not give it to her? We know the guys have the upper hand, but how f*cking dare they? After all, you know in our current situation she would so MUCH APPRECIATE THAT, even thou she will not jump up and down of appreciation, because it's not professional. Believe me, she's happy. I do understand that this whole Corona situation is also very much a financial burden on lots of Punters also. I just see and hear the fear of the unknown in their eyes. I invite anyone to comment, positive or negative. I'm just a Queen standing up for another Queen!
Take care of yourself!
Love
LIZA xoxo