Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 17:57:34

Yeah, this while everyone's got bills to pay and everyone has a life thing is getting out of hand.

Hell, works been well hell as of late. Restructure with demotion, doing 5 people jobs after half the workforce was retrenched. Reporting to proper idiots that ticked the paper and EE check boxes and doing the work of colleagues that can't because bthey also checked those boxes. Fuck I actually hate it here. There I said it.

But I dress up and show up everyday and get the shit done like no one else can, well because no one else can and my reward is a lovely bit of more work that someone else couldn't do.

Here's the thing. I still act like I love the job and the company. When I'm asked how's things in one on one's, the answer is it great, it's hectic but I'm handling the shit all while I look for another job to no avail because it's fucking though out there and salaries in my space bare now advertised around a quarter of what it should be.

Guess what? I still want the money and I still got my bills to pay so I'm not about to complain about having to do other people's work or work late or do something not part of my job description, or do things that I despise, and don't get to do things I actually enjoy. At the end of the day, the company can choose from the tons of people that would happily take the job at a fraction of my price so I have to make sure I show them they're getting value with a smile. Fuck, I've got expired licenses to renew and my childs party to organise and book but I need to be at work and I can't just say life happens and I got something else to do.

I don't see why this industry is so different.
Butterfinger
Butterfinger - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 18:04:12

I had my car and a motorbike repoed by the bank and I've gone under debt review. Last year this time i was turning 200K a month..... Times are hard.
Papillon
Papillon - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 18:16:09

On 2020-03-11 17:57:34 Need4Passion said:


I don't see why this industry is so different.



Spot on.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 7176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 18:59:16

On 2020-03-11 09:09:38 JelebiVreeter said:

I don't know how a bad economy leads to more assholes wanting bareback.



The ones asking are obviously trying to take a chance on desperation.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 7177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 19:05:16

On 2020-03-11 09:12:14 Davistarr said:


I know of ladies that easily clear more monthly than most punters, have kids, pay their bonds and cars in advance regularly instead of supporting the 'dwelms' industry, so if the shoe fits, wear it cos there are wgs and mgs out there that have their priorities in order not reverse...



Although I understand your comment was a dig at me, still a dick thing to say as there are many ladies that don't touch substances. My daily life involves interacting with various ladies and seeing the struggles and successes. You pay your money, have a bit of pillow talk with SPs and go home. Don't assume you know anything about us, because you only see what we want you to see at the end of the day!
therodent
therodent - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 19:25:36

No way I will do that. Punani is just to entertain me when Im jas.

On 2020-03-11 09:02:04 JelebiVreeter said:
On 2020-03-11 05:44:06 ystervark said: On 2020-03-11 05:36:10


Correction! Most guys TRY to give it up.... :-o



True!

I'd rather give up buying coffee and lunch every day and use that money for punani should I start to struggle financially.


Papillon
Papillon - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 19:58:46

On 2020-03-11 18:59:16 Veronica Franco said:
On 2020-03-11 09:09:38 JelebiVreeter said:
I don't know how a bad economy leads to more assholes wanting bareback.

The ones asking are obviously trying to take a chance on desperation.



Those are to avoid. Predators. And stupid ones at that.
Madison
Madison - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Advertiser
Joined:
2 May 2017
Posts to Date: 102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-11 20:35:30

Sat - 3 clients
Sun - 6 clients
Monday - 3 clients
Yesterday- 2 clients ( I went to cresta and lost track of time but my phone was busy)
Today -5 clients

90 % of men on here are still punting it doesn't make sense that the industry is quiet , the industry is only quiet When asking individuals.

I still see regular clients from 14 years ago. Logic says I'm not every man's type, so I can't be the only one who is still busy.

There are ALOT of profiles for escorts in Johannesburg and Pretoria . Like any business , your business is a success or failure based on the individual running it. And not everyone can run a business. So it's more individual than as a whole. The men who are watching their purse strings are still seeing the girls they want to see. And those are the girls who give an excellent service and don't charge an arm and a leg. I still have weekly/ monthly clients. I am not the only one they are seeing.

I've watched girls in this industry and I know exactly why they aren't making money.

Men are still punting, maybe not as frequently as before but they are still punting so the girls who bothered to build up relationships with their regular clients aren't the ones who are quiet. Prostitution is the oldest known profession, I doubt it's going to die here. But like any business or any career, not everyone can do it or make a success out of it. Anyone can open their legs , not everyone makes it a pleasant experience that makes one want to cum again ;-) excuse the pun....
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1929
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 20:49:17

On 2020-03-11 20:35:30 Madison said:
Sat - 3 clients
Sun - 6 clients
Monday - 3 clients
Yesterday- 2 clients ( I went to cresta and lost track of time but my phone was busy)
Today -5 clients

90 % of men on here are still punting it doesn't make sense that the industry is quiet , the industry is only quiet When asking individuals.

I still see regular clients from 14 years ago. Logic says I'm not every man's type, so I can't be the only one who is still busy.

There are ALOT of profiles for escorts in Johannesburg and Pretoria . Like any business , your business is a success or failure based on the individual running it. And not everyone can run a business. So it's more individual than as a whole. The men who are watching their purse strings are still seeing the girls they want to see. And those are the girls who give an excellent service and don't charge an arm and a leg. I still have weekly/ monthly clients. I am not the only one they are seeing.

I've watched girls in this industry and I know exactly why they aren't making money.

Men are still punting, maybe not as frequently as before but they are still punting so the girls who bothered to build up relationships with their regular clients aren't the ones who are quiet. Prostitution is the oldest known profession, I doubt it's going to die here. But like any business or any career, not everyone can do it or make a success out of it. Anyone can open their legs , not everyone makes it a pleasant experience that makes one want to cum again ;-) excuse the pun....



Congratulations, very happy for you, long may it continue
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Re: How are the venues / girls doing in this economy?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1280
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-11 20:58:59

On 2020-03-11 20:35:30 Madison said:
Sat - 3 clients
Sun - 6 clients
Monday - 3 clients
Yesterday- 2 clients ( I went to cresta and lost track of time but my phone was busy)
Today -5 clients

90 % of men on here are still punting it doesn't make sense that the industry is quiet , the industry is only quiet When asking individuals.

I still see regular clients from 14 years ago. Logic says I'm not every man's type, so I can't be the only one who is still busy.

There are ALOT of profiles for escorts in Johannesburg and Pretoria . Like any business , your business is a success or failure based on the individual running it. And not everyone can run a business. So it's more individual than as a whole. The men who are watching their purse strings are still seeing the girls they want to see. And those are the girls who give an excellent service and don't charge an arm and a leg. I still have weekly/ monthly clients. I am not the only one they are seeing.

I've watched girls in this industry and I know exactly why they aren't making money.

Men are still punting, maybe not as frequently as before but they are still punting so the girls who bothered to build up relationships with their regular clients aren't the ones who are quiet. Prostitution is the oldest known profession, I doubt it's going to die here. But like any business or any career, not everyone can do it or make a success out of it. Anyone can open their legs , not everyone makes it a pleasant experience that makes one want to cum again ;-) excuse the pun....



Girl, have you seen your profile?

You don't feel it because you got the looks and service right so well done to you and I'm pretty sure your pricing is probably about right for the profile too.

As you said, not everyone has that business sense. Most now just think because they open there legs, we must pay whatever they want because that's what they hear girls like you charge and feel entitled without offering the same level off service let alone the credibility from the reviews and forum persona.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.