Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3585
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 06:30:07

On 2019-12-02 18:17:03 Mia ( The Original ) said:
Well I would do this as well I have just 14.3 kg to get to my goal weight and I am battling the last few kg. Dont forget I have already lost close on 33kg in less than a year so any motivation will be fantastic. So we could do this together.



Dear Mia... thanks a million... we almost have the same to loose... it will be great to have you by my side... lets do this... :)))
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3586
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 06:31:04

On 2019-12-02 17:39:44 Demi said:
Will do the challange with you . I want to gain though . Does that count. At expiry date. And need to gain some muscle. Xxx



Demi... picking up was never an issue for me... but good luck girl... :))) and thank you...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 06:38:11

On 2019-12-02 20:22:31 the cpt dude said:
Ms Paige... I love a voluptuous figure. Especially when everything is proportionate.

But I get where you coming from and I wish I can get those kg's you'll be losing. I could do with some plumping up... Lol.

Maybe try another approach and eat exactly as you've been, with a twist. Stop eating when you not feeling hungry anymore and don't chase the 'full' feeling. And top up with green tea or plain water. You should see a change in a few days.



And Claudia... thanks for the advice... It's wonderful to know people are with me step by step.

It's easy to fail myself but not easy to fail the others... I don't want to do this and get other people involved just to let them down... I'm here to win... and if I can take others with me to the end, it will be fantastic... :)))
Curt
Curt - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Gold Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1718
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-03 08:04:04

Hows it going MsPaige, you hanging in there?
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3588
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 08:07:18

On 2019-12-03 08:04:04 Curt said:
Hows it going MsPaige, you hanging in there?



The first day totally sucked... grrrrrrr... but at least I cut out all sugar... that's good right? :)))
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Gold Member
Joined:
25 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-03 08:20:47

Hi Ms Paige.
May a punter also accept your challenge? And lose weight while you do as well? I have about 30kgs to shed, this will be great motivation.
I understand if this one is only for the ladies...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 08:23:14
Edited: 2019-12-03 08:25:43

Dear Mr.3... wow... of course!!!!!! The more the merrier... Its great to have you doing this with us... welcome on board... :)))

I'm so excited... this is wonderful... :))) there's no way we can do this all by ourselves... :)))
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 09:10:30

A client told me about the app...
"Fat secret". Totally free... He lost 33kg on it... so I downloaded it... Very user friendly... It asks you your current weight, length, age, etc.... it then tells you exactly how many calories you allowed to take in each day...

Say for instance you had breakfast... you click on breakfast... add a slice of bread... he will give you all the different options of the bread varieties... click on it... add your tomato... add your cucumber... add whatever you had for breakfast...
Do the same with lunch and dinner...

Every time you add something to your list, it shows you how many calories you have left for the day...
If you struggle with it, please give me a call...

The hard part... you have to eat your last meal before 6.... I'm going to try this one... but I will drink as much water and green tea as I can in between... good luck...
balasbak
balasbak - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-03 10:12:03

Haven't read any complaints by the gents, only good reviews Ms. Paige, but good luck sexy lady!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 3592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 10:31:30

On 2019-12-03 10:12:03 balasbak said:
Haven't read any complaints by the gents, only good reviews Ms. Paige, but good luck sexy lady!



Thank you balasbak... I'm an angel you know... hehehehe... :)))

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.