Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-10 09:17:14

Just received a threat again a week later claiming I am Nigerian and now being threatened to pay some money. I think I am being scammed. Visited this lady a week ago and now im getting threats any help?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-04-10 09:22:02

I am getting the same threats. Think Imma quit punting for good
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-10 10:32:55

This happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Got a WhatsApp message, from an unknown number (not in my contacts), saying that she was available for an appointment. I replied saying that its a wrong number and I did not know anything about an appointment.

Then I got a message with my full name and pvt email - (seems they got it from truecaller) saying that she will send pictures of us, to my wife and dates of our previous appointments. I shat myself and did not reply for about 3 hours.... had a good think, and then I told her to go ahead ... (hoping is was bullshit)

Nothing's comes from that exchange, at least, my wife's not said anything.
I suspect its from a WG I tried to call at some point in the last month or so.

Now I'm searching for a punting phone.... anyone with ideas?

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-10 10:41:48

On 2019-04-10 09:22:02 mattmo said:
I am getting the same threats. Think Imma quit punting for good



There is a easy way out. Tell him he can you fuck himself and block his number. These guys thrive on these scare tactics, don't fall fot it!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-04-10 11:03:39

On 2019-04-10 10:41:48 Ericsie said:
On 2019-04-10 09:22:02 mattmo said: I am getting the same threats. Think Imma quit punting for good

There is a easy way out. Tell him he can you fuck himself and block his number. These guys thrive on these scare tactics, don't fall fot it!



These guys don't have any background info, they are just trying their luck. I suspect they may even be guys from this "community" in many cases.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 1206
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-10 12:29:29
Edited: 2019-04-10 12:30:15

Next time one of these cunts call you, tell them this:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you delete my number right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fucking kill you."
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-10 12:51:48

On 2019-04-10 12:29:29 Burfi said:
Next time one of these cunts call you, tell them this:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you delete my number right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fucking kill you."



Make sure you sound liam neeson as well, that will have them shitting in their pants.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 703
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-10 12:56:39

On 2019-04-10 12:29:29 Burfi said:
Next time one of these cunts call you, tell them this:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you delete my number right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will fucking kill you."



Hahahaha, DAY MADE! Thanks B.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 1184
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-10 13:57:46

On 2019-04-10 12:51:48 Ericsie said:

Make sure you sound liam neeson as well, that will have them shitting in their pants.



If you can do it in a Chuck Norris voice you will have HUGE success!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 707
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-10 15:49:51

On 2019-04-10 13:57:46 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2019-04-10 12:51:48 Ericsie said:
Make sure you sound liam neeson as well, that will have them shitting in their pants.

If you can do it in a Chuck Norris voice you will have HUGE success!!



Chuck Norris doesn't speak... he kills you with his thoughts.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.