Arhwen - Re: Lets be clear...
Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6629
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 07:23:56
Edited: 2018-12-27 07:39:51

Dear Irukai

Firstly there was no high jacking here. We merely posted our experience and what warrents such behavior from a sp. You sir are sitting on the other end of the fence looking in. You have no idea what we deal with from day today.

Judging from the ladies who have posted on this threads reviews i think it is fair to say that many have punted with them successfully and will continue to do so. Ask yourself how is this possible?

Therefor it is what it is sometimes we are provoked and instead of become verbal over the phone, i'd rather drop the call. Nobody is worth it.

However I do agree that some people ladies and men alike are just plain down rude unhappy people.
Climax
Climax - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 07:26:11

On 2018-12-26 22:38:17 Irukai said:
Why do the ladies hijack a complaints thread by trying to blame it on the punter? There is no excuse for rudeness period.

Put up an advert and deal with what we deal with, then come back with "there is no excuse for rudeness period"

Before then, you have no right to even think that we smile at every silly question asked even after a detailed explanation, if it's not on my description I don't offer it so don't ask about it...

[QUOTE;1627697;SilverWolf] Thank you ladies for all the responses. It is very clear that there is ABSOLUTELY a time to hang up the phone or tell a time waister to fuck off. But you would need more than 30 seconds to figure that out, especially when the caller has manners and is respectful in every way. Its THOSE ladies that I refer to... definitely not any of you sexy girls. ;)

This is why I love ESA so much and just wish more ladies used it. Reviews, forum, detailed descriptions in profiles... these things are important and reduce our questions and thus improve your patience.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Over time I've realised some ladies think guys need them more than they need the guys...

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 07:45:42

On 2018-12-27 07:16:36 SilverWolf said:
This is why I love ESA so much and just wish more ladies used it. Reviews, forum, detailed descriptions in profiles... these things are important and reduce our questions and thus improve your patience.

Xxx

100% Correct :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lets be clear...
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-12-27 15:54:36

This is a segregation of issues. Very simply there is no excuse for a lady to be rude to a first time caller and secondly you have every right to be rude to a time waster punter who from what I gather will have contacted you multiple times.

I hate the service industry analogy but I guarantee you ladies would have the same reaction as silverwolf had if you had the same experience when ringing up to inquire about a service.

Jewel
Jewel - Re: Lets be clear...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-27 17:21:29

On 2018-12-27 04:09:19 Bonzaromeo said:
Jewel,
Your approach is a good one.

I for one, am hugely appreciative of mg's who are polite, patient and accommodating in their pre-booking communications.

I've added you to my todo list for 2019, even though you're a bit of a travel for me.

I would love to meet and spoil you dear and I assure you the trip will definitely be worth it! :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-27 17:45:41

Greetings to all

One thing I've realised after reading all these comments is that there are legimate comments made here, from both punters and ladies.

I know exactly how Silverwolf feels. It happens to me ALL THE TIME IN DURBAN.. ladies slam the phone down when I ask them if they have parking inside or shower facilities in their premises, for example. The one lady hung up after I asked her her favourite colour ( I wanted to buy her lingerie). But first she swore at me in a way that would make dock workers ashamed, and she told me I was c*%ksucker who was wasting her time and she didn't need any new underwear to do her job and f*ck.

Sooooo... yeah. I know.

Truth is this business isn't easy on either end. As is our human condition, the world would be perfect if we could take some some time to understand eachother. Sadly, in punting, there is just SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF SHIT going on at any given point that many ladies (I guess) do tend to lose it at times with (perceived) arrogance or BS from punters. Then again, innocent punters, who meant no harm in asking relevant questions on the phone, are sometimes blasted for no reason or just walk into the fire as soon as they call.

I remember watching a work colleague at my old job blast a random customer who walked into the shop and asked a simple question, just because my colleague had just received a distressing phone call earlier that his daughter was in an accident at school. Who was wrong in the scenario- my colleague? Perhaps, but he's only human after all.

Yes, the old addage, the customer is always right, but, both the customer or the service provider are after all, not 100% perfect.

I think in this industry many people, both punters and ladies, forget that we're not SEX MACHINES, but rather -

SEXY PEOPLE!
letjolotjolo
letjolotjolo - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-27 18:59:22

Personally I like to think that I am polite and therefore I don't like rudeness. However in my experience when calling SP's including those whom I have never met before, I have not encountered rudeness, insults or slamming down the phone

I guess maybe I have just been lucky. I recently had a 10 minute phone conversation with an SP who I haven't yet met. It was very nice - so i am definitely planning on seeing her

We should highlight the good as well as the bad
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-27 20:18:19

On 2018-12-27 18:59:22 letjolotjolo said:

We should highlight the good as well as the bad

@letjolotjolo... well said Sir! I have also known of plenty of ladies in the industry who are so polite and I agree with your comment 100%.

I've recently been in touch with JHB based lady, Miss Hazel, who advertises on ESA, and she really impressed me with her impeccable manners and easy going nature. When I talk to her I feel so at ease. She's beautiful, inside and out. That makes me so keen to meet her in person, someday (even tbough I'm based in KZN). I think she's awesome and I know her good soul would make beautiful company.

She's one such lady I'd like to highlight, as you said.
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Lets be clear...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-27 21:40:37

Climax you've raised an interesting problem that esa has no solution for at present.

What I'm about to say probably warrants another thread, but it grows from this thread.

So here is the problem: Climax thinks that her profile describes what she does and does not offer very clearly, and then she is upset when a punter asks for full house. To use her words... "if it's not on my description I don't offer it so don't ask about it" ... (Please correct me at this point if I've misunderstood you Climax.)

However Climax's advert does not say no full house. Also it includes the words "LOTS OF EXTRAS ON OFFER!" Now that sort of wording gets a punter's mind racing with a million questions.

So Climax, would you agree with me that your ad does lend itself to lots of questions, and that you should be patient when they roll in?

Now this whole problem is far from unique, and it leads me to where esa could assist. I can't fathom why esa has not provided a tick box facility of what a lady does do? I know that there are grey areas where services are conditional. But crikes I'd imagine it could cut down on a lot of confusion. Oh yeah, and make the tick boxes searchable and then esa becomes an almost perfect site.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Lets be clear...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4948
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-27 21:59:28

Ladies, do you realize with what a palpitating heart I dial your number, after having gazed on your add for months?
I think not, from my personal experience.

Let's be clear: this is not buying tea, or soap or a tin of jam in a supermarket. This is an expensive hobby. R800 to R1000, sometimes more, is expensive, to me anyway. And for my timid enquiry to be met with rudeness is a shock to my fragile constitution from which it takes me a long time to recover before I attempt my next phone call to any of these beautiful Cyprian goddesses.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.