When I woke up this morning,
I asked myself, "What is life about?"
I found the answer in my room....the fan said, "Be cool."
The roof said, "Aim high."
The window said, "See the world!"
The clock said, "Every minute is precious."
The mirror said, "Reflect before you act."
The calendar said, "Be up to date."
The door said, "Push hard for your goals."
The floor said, "Kneel down and pray"
and the phone said, ""Reach out and connect with others"
Done_It_All
Done_It_All -
Re: Profound and Positive Quotes to Inspire!!!
The clock of life is wound but just once,
And no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop,
at late OR early hour,
Now is the only time you own,
Live. Love. Toil.
With a will.
Place no faith in tomorrow.
For the clock may then be still.
Anon
Arizona
Arizona -
Re: Profound and Positive Quotes to Inspire!!!
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.