On 2018-08-29 22:42:59 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-08-29 17:34:13 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-08-29 17:25:24
Hehehehehehehe Ms Barbie why chicken licken though?? You know I'm actually visualising this.
* WHAT IS CHICKEN LICKEN SAYING TO THE CHILD*-------(Tswana translation).
And boom immediately after posting this there comes the chicken licken advert on the screen, lol Ms Barbie I love you
Damn bitch sorry that happened to you,but I love men to eat my cookie as if they're licking their finger licken.can you imagine please bitch tell me you can feel that taste of finger licken on the air hahahaha.
On 2018-08-29 22:44:39 Malikah said:
On 2018-08-29 17:25:24 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-08-29 13:29:45 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Hehehehehehehe Ms Barbie why chicken licken though?? You know I'm actually visualising this.
* WHAT IS CHICKEN LICKEN SAYING TO THE CHILD*-------(Tswana translation).
Ha ha ha *whatIsTheChickenSayingToTheChild*
I die with direct traslation lmfao
Yoh im on of the blessed ones i get to suck it like chicken licken,i devour
On 2018-08-29 14:48:12 J_69 said:
I think it's long pussy lips, protruding, "outie". Could b mistaken
On 2018-08-30 08:05:04 J_69 said:
Can this thread please stop and can it be deleted. Too much visualisation going on in my head, losing my mind here
On 2018-08-29 23:32:34 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Hahahaha you bitches i tell you no more my Malebes for you,shit Mr slong you see now.Girls are dying to eat my mouth watering my malebes out.
I need a cookie cover right now boys please save me please save me.these girls are about to finish me