On 2018-08-29 12:57:57 Nevlin said:
Can someone please enlighten me on "malebe". Heard about it before but never got a decent explanation
On 2018-08-29 13:45:18 Robin said:
@Miss Barbie Doll,
You,Me'Lady,are absolutely GORGEOUS!
XXX
On 2018-08-29 13:29:45 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-08-29 12:
when you sucking it,suck it like you eating chicken licken.
On 2018-08-29 17:25:24 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-08-29 13:29:45 Miss Barbie Doll said: On 2018-08-29 12:
when you sucking it,suck it like you eating chicken licken.
Hehehehehehehe Ms Barbie why chicken licken though?? You know I'm actually visualising this.
* WHAT IS CHICKEN LICKEN SAYING TO THE CHILD*-------(Tswana translation).
On 2018-08-29 15:29:19 J_69 said:
Clarity much appreciated SEXY SEXY SEXY Mercedes, now I need to go cool off after seeing your pics again
On 2018-08-29 15:29:19 J_69 said:
Clarity much appreciated SEXY SEXY SEXY Mercedes, now I need to go cool off after seeing your pics again
On 2018-08-29 17:34:13 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-08-29 17:25:24
Hehehehehehehe Ms Barbie why chicken licken though?? You know I'm actually visualising this.
* WHAT IS CHICKEN LICKEN SAYING TO THE CHILD*-------(Tswana translation).
And boom immediately after posting this there comes the chicken licken advert on the screen, lol Ms Barbie I love you
On 2018-08-29 17:25:24 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-08-29 13:29:45 Miss Barbie Doll said: On 2018-08-29 12:
when you sucking it,suck it like you eating chicken licken.
Hehehehehehehe Ms Barbie why chicken licken though?? You know I'm actually visualising this.
* WHAT IS CHICKEN LICKEN SAYING TO THE CHILD*-------(Tswana translation).