Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA Top Ten
Re: ESA Top Ten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 12:32:31

The problem comes in with jealousy amongst the ladies! It fuels a lot of rumours and unsubstantiated accusations! But even so...consistency is key! Some ladies deserve their place and maintain it through years of hard work and a good reputation! I'm not a fan of the top ten, but I am a fan of giving praise where it is due!
jasimo
jasimo - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 14:38:30

On 2018-07-09 12:32:31 Veronica Franco said:
The problem comes in with jealousy amongst the ladies! It fuels a lot of rumours and unsubstantiated accusations! But even so...consistency is key! Some ladies deserve their place and maintain it through years of hard work and a good reputation! I'm not a fan of the top ten, but I am a fan of giving praise where it is due!

And that is why the Gold members can see the Top 100 and the consistency over the years that build up to the ratings the ladies get...

Also true the fact that envy always leads to rumours. Why not take a look and see how one can improve on one's service to move up the rankings. However, if a client/punter dare to complain some pull out the daggers and want to murder the villain who dare to air any criticism...

This is a service industry, a fantasy business, an ego stroking business and the better a lady gets at that while maintaining her boundaries and professionalism the higher she can be rated if the punters take the time to rate her...often it takes just one or two to recognize her and others start rating as well....

There may be only 10 per month in the top but consistency do add value and the top 100 proves that...
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: ESA Top Ten
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5856
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 14:39:56

I don't even look at the to ten to be honest it's all about reviews by fellow punters.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 800
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 14:56:53

Neither the top 10 nor the top 100 proves anything.

Those are only the ratings based on the opinions of Gold Members and not all the members, doing reviews.

I have been with ladies that don't feature on either the monthly top 10 or even Top 100 and the quality of the service is equal to, and sometimes even better than those in the top 100.

Unfortunately with previous fake ratings by Gold Members fir freebies, the prestige in being a top rated lady has lost its value in my book, There are ladies with a much higher overall rating than deserved, due to this.

Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: ESA Top Ten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-09 16:34:59

Omg seriously this is now pathetic, so much animosity. Every girl deserved a spot on the top 10 and well done on their outstanding services.

@ Stormpie well said you deserve a high five.

Kisses and hugs
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Top Ten
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 16:45:47

I think that the concept of a top ten is flawed to begin with. I usually rely on ratings from fellow punters and the consistency of those ratings when visiting the girls profile.

There are a lot of girls who don't break the top ten who are amazing at what they do and who I've become a regular of.

Also, each punter and girl is unique and just because a girl is in the top 10 she still may not do it for you and vice versa.

That's not to take anything away from those girls who are on the top 10 but it's almost like how this world cup has shown us that rankings don't always matter. I've seen a lot of new faces in the top 10 and I doubt that these girls would be terrible if they weren't there.

jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 801
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 17:38:52

Not taking anything away from the ladies on the monthly top 10, but want to highlight a few of its flaws.

1. It is only the view of Gold Members and talking under correction GMs are in the minority.

2. When a few girls have the same rating, the criteria for the ranking is unknown.

3. Some ladies have changed the services they provided, but it had no effect in their overall ratings. Being excellent in fh does not mean a lady can do a proper massage and visa versa.

4. FH and MG and hybrids are all rated the same and compete for the same ranking, although their services differ.

5. Some ladies lost their complete rating when they moved from 1 venue to another, where others have kept theirs.

Judging a lady on her rating is similar to judge a book by its cover.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Top Ten
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4581
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 17:48:03
Edited: 2018-07-09 17:59:53

Jjsoap .. what is the solution then .. get rid of the top10 ?

I still think that the top10 and top100 is a good indication of good constant service .. together with the reviews on all the sp's profiles to make an informed decision !!!

It is the only visibility that the punters have ... your gut feeling can definitely also play a roll when you have to make a decision .. doing it for 3 years now and touch wood didn't have that much failures in making the wrong choice !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Top Ten
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-09 18:08:44

Some of you ladies are too Damn hot to be in the top 10. You know who you are. .. ;)

Just saying...
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 802
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-09 18:22:47

@Boobs

There is no solution to it, that is why I said the rating / rankig should not be used as a silver bullet. There are a large number of stunning ladies that does not feature on either the monthly Top 10 or the overall Top 100.

Read the reviews, search the forum, use a mixture of criteria to base your decision on, don't only use 1 set.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.