Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4099
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 20:39:03

I have about 6 clients that started seeing me when I started in the industry in 2007 and whether they still book me, can't afford me anymore or still have the means to punt, they have always been in touch and some genuinely care .
Heavypecker
Heavypecker - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-12 21:06:42

Miss V , I did not mention names . I was speaking in general , if you feel guilty so be it . Boobs53 asked a question and I answered, please don't make this about you . Have a good evening
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 21:14:35
Edited: 2017-12-12 21:15:31

I was a friend and what you replied also applies to me. I have nothing to feel guilty about, but your words hurt and you seem to think you were the only wronged, hence your shitty attitude on this topic. Sorry you feel that way,
But you never even considered theres another side to the way you chose to see things.
rd32
rd32 - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-12 21:16:32

Oh the drama, someone hand me a tissue...
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 21:36:03

On 2017-12-12 21:16:32 rd32 said:
Oh the drama, someone hand me a tissue...

Indeed, I have feelings. Imagine that....and I'm not ashamed of them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-12-12 22:06:49

On 2017-12-12 21:14:35 Veronica Franco said:
I was a friend and what you replied also applies to me. I have nothing to feel guilty about, but your words hurt and you seem to think you were the only wronged, hence your shitty attitude on this topic. Sorry you feel that way,
But you never even considered theres another side to the way you chose to see things.

So much negativity in most of your posts Veronica, almost every thread you have touched has turned into some sort of clash. Why?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 22:10:34

Oh gosh, maybe people prefer a soil digging implement to a damn spade, who knows, but maybe its because my posts warrant a response because people dont like to think. I don't pussy foot....SORRY!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 22:11:38
Edited: 2017-12-12 22:12:04

Negative, positive or plain old truth...how a person conveys my posts is a matter of personal perception!
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-13 12:52:39

The original question, I have to say, I recently met someone on this site who I believe can be a friend.

Yes I believe friendships is possible in this site, it might just take a while and depends on both's ability to reach a true friendship.

It might be harder since either the lady or the gent could be in the event with the intention to score each one's own way (guys a cheap lay and the girl it could be money) but i truly do believe it could most definetly be possible
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Friendship in the Purple world
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-13 13:49:11

@Hazel
If what you say about scoring is true it should be easier for a wg than an mg to make friends because then at least the "cheap lay" is no longer a hindrance. On the other hand rates for mgs and wgs are very similar so a mg could never be considered a cheap lay. Desirable often, possible sometimes, cheap never.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.