Navigation
Lili
Lili - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-16 19:34:43

I'm a Durban Umhlanga girl in Cape Town till Monday.. Only one more day left here..hope to meet as many ct punters as possible.. Found them to all be very friendly
Lili xx
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-16 22:11:52

On 2017-09-16 17:46:34 2old2 said:
Have to second the Kimmylee recommendation!

Thank you 2old2. I like your name 2old2....cool *wink
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 937
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-16 22:19:24

On 2017-09-16 19:34:43 Lili said:
I'm a Durban Umhlanga girl in Cape Town till Monday.. Only one more day left here..hope to meet as many ct punters as possible.. Found them to all be very friendly
Lili xx

Sexy Lili hope you having so much fun spoiling them naughty boys.
Lili
Lili - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-16 23:42:45

On 2017-09-16 22:19:24 Kimmylee said:
On 2017-09-16 19:34:

Sexy Lili hope you having so much fun spoiling them naughty boys.

I am darling! Loving this place! Will definitely be back back.. Cape Town boys are indeed very horny and naughty... Just how I like it ;-)
2old2
2old2 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-17 10:16:51

On 2017-09-16 22:11:52 Kimmylee said:
Thank you 2old2. I like your name 2old2....cool *wink

From the Jethro Tull track: "He was too old to rock 'n roll but too young to die".
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 943
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-19 07:56:58

On 2017-09-17 10:16:51 2old2 said:
On 2017-09-16 22:11:52 Kimmylee said: Thank you 2old2. I like your name 2old2....cool *wink

From the Jethro Tull track: "He was too old to rock 'n roll but too young to die".

I actually took the time to listen to that song and more. A very interesting song '2 old 2.........' hey, more especially for me was the costumes these guys perform in. What I found fascinating was the lead singers signature flute skills, in which I am a huge fan of when it comes to that instrument.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 22:06:10

I've said it plenty times before that I have my personal sliding decision making scale when it comes to punting. A personal decision making scale that I make my punting choices against. With a personal limit of R1500 per punt, but willing to go up to R2500 only and only if the lady is a perfect 10/10 in my books, and that's a rare treat.

So havin been in Cape Town, for a week and a half again, work and some leave to catch up with old friends, I decided to give the punting scene a go again, having been there exactly a year ago.

Once again I made sure to do thorough research since Cape Town is a cesspool of druggies, girls who are connected to various cape flats gangs and useless girls charging exorbitant prices.

So first up I called up the one I missed last year, a R3500 an hour girl, who the Cape punters *rave* about. What a disappointment in the looks department. Very friendly and professional but it all seemed proper fake. Not good fake, just shitty fake. And a plain Jane.

Next a blonde, looks hot on the pics and has great reviews on other blogs. rocked up and after the session felt buyers remorse. R1800 for 45min session with unfriendly WG high on some shit, and useless in the sack experience.

3rd try, another blonde whom I've frequently seen on Facebook, was in Pretoria for a short while. R1500. Friendly enough, but very rushed and my personal nightmare, dirty feet with cracked dry heels. On my sliding decision scale, for any WG above R600 I expect clean well kept feet as a must. FFS!!! Clicks and Dischem has them products for your feet. Go and buy that shit!

The rest of the reasonable looking to pretty hot looking white girls unfortunately from my research are still too connected to the Cape flats gangster scum. Mainly HardLivings, Americans, and a bunch of morons calling themselves Junior Mafia Syndicate, (more like useless Junior Morons Syndicate). Damn, there is this super hot green eyed WG I thought I may risk it with, but when I saw on her Facebook she is actually married to one of this scum. And this guy is so fucking ugly, he literally looks like Freddie Kruger! I ain't kidding! What the fuck is wrong with the brains of some of these young white girls to hang out with, and now even marrying these drug dealing, thieving scum? FFS!!!!!

By the way, all of these drug dealing gangster aligned WGs charge between R1500 to R3000 an hour. Cape town punters 100% definitely have too much money.

Moving along, checked out some more profiles. R5000 to R6000 an hour. And they don't show faces so it would have been a big risk. I only book with ladies I find attractive and didn't want to chance it, never mind the pricing.

Then saw a young, big tits cutie pie brunette's ad. R800. Caller her up, and while I'm trying to confirm a booking, she tries her best to sell me "pics and videos bundle" for which I needed to transfer money. I declined, since why the fuck must I buy pics and videos if the internet has 100's of millions of it for free? She got upset at me for declining the pics & vids offer and refused to grant me a booking.

Called up same blonde and brunette at Gardens from last year but shockingly still whites only.

So I gave up. Decided to do my loyal SSS bidding rather. But every night I surfed the net and then, and then..... stumbled across a profile. Very suspicious at first. But the more I read her super detailed website the more intrigued I became and thought I'll take the risk and made contact. Email contact only. Long story short -- Cape Town doesn't deserve her. When she comes onto ESA in the future, sparks gonna fly! In my opinion she is Veronica Franco and Valentina Di Bella rolled into one, and I'm not exaggerating. Unfortunately she requested no reviews and no publicity for now since she rarely sees clients, due to her trying hard to finish her computer science degree this year. The only tip I'm giving is that she is 25 years old, brunette, hairy pussy, and has a super comprehensive website. She does everything, no hangups. Only insistance is HIV test results you need to show her and her own decision after meeting you whether she will grant you a booking. I'll wait fucking patiently for her ad to appear on ESA since I told her ESA is a must for her to advertise on, and I begged her, literally begged her, to move to Gauteng after her graduation!
And crazy part is, she gives a price range, and you decide what to pay her in that range. For an hour the range is R1500 to R2500. Two hours between R2000 and R4000. And she is worth way more than that and I felt obliged to pay her top end fee. Regrettably I was only granted one 1hr booking, and could not get another.

In summary, not much has changed since my last visit. Almost dejavu. the Cape town scene is still pretty fucked up. I really dunno if the Cape punters just have lower expectations, or they are so hard up for some punani, they willing to fork out big sums of money for ugly to average looking chicks, and druggies providing shit service.

The average price starts at R1500 going all the way to R7000 an hour now! Even a regular R850 jozi wg who happened to be in Cape town quoted R1800, her Cape Town rate, lol! Definitely no recession in Cape Town.

We Gauteng punters are truly blessed with top, fantastic ladies, no matter the price ranges. Fantastic ladies in the R550 to R1000 bracket. And when you pay upwards from R2500 per hour here, at least there is a much, much greater chance that the lady will be a perfect 10, and provide a great service, unlike in Cape Town. No wonder the gorgeous Pta and Jhb ladies can command thousands of rands in Cape Town, since they can and deservedly so.

And again on a positive note, I caught up with all my buddies. Had yummy masala steak whoppers with cheese from Wembley's and a top fillet steak at The Butcher's Wife. Not to mention some awesome seafood at BAIA at the Waterfront last Friday evening.

NB: @BBW Nadia, yes I visited my ol friend in 2nd avenue Grassy Park as per usual and did relish his mom's yummy cape Malay cakesisters by his house. Aunty Moena still tuned me "you mustn't be shy, I made extra becoz we only see you once a year". I'm not ashamed to say, I wolved them down like a greedy pig, lol!

lenovolenovo
lenovolenovo - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 01:26:58

You 2 brazoe's got some similar style in writing. Hmmmmmm

Burfi
I've said it plenty times before that I have my personal sliding
decision making scale when it comes to punting. A personal decision
making scale that I make my punting choices against. With a personal
limit of R1500 per punt, but willing to go up to R2500 only and only
if the lady is a perfect 10/10 in my books, and that's a rare treat.

reenaP
I've said it plenty times before that I have my personal sliding
decision making scale when it comes to punting with a personal limit
of R1500 per punt, but willing to go up to R2500 only and only if the
lady is a perfect 10/10 in my books, and that a rare treat.

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 06:56:27

On 2018-09-12 01:26:58 lenovolenovo said:
You 2 brazoe's got some similar style in writing. Hmmmmmm

Check out the big brain on lenovolenovo! You're a smart motherfucker, that's right.
Well allow me to retort. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Meg
Meg - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 07:06:00

Burfi IS reenap ;-)
No one would just copy and past the same post without changing the moola and do the same things.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.