Navigation
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-12 19:36:45

Mmmmm....have had a few gents requesting me to take a trip to my home town......only issue is I now have a puppy so would need pet friendly accommodation.....and also wasn't sure it would be worth the expense....If the gents show interest I may consider making the trip....and may bring Miss Paige with me too....
Executive123
Executive123 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-12 19:37:18

On 2017-09-12 18:45:57 jaykay96 said:
I have certain, executive-like, criteria

(I like this guy *thumbs up*)

But I won't derail your thread and will send you a PM now...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-12 21:18:27

On 2017-09-12 19:11:17 Azizi said:
On 2017-09-12 19:02:23 Lady Alexa said: As a jhb girl is working in CT for a week or two worth a try or should I rather think elsewhere?

Depends on the area will pm you details sweety

Lady A - I believe Azizi's details may suit you down to the ground!
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-12 21:43:47

Thank you...
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-12 22:00:58

CT sucks. The menu is way too limited and if u get someone then rates are just ridiculous. I never look forward to anything in CPT.
reenaP
reenaP - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-13 10:47:00

On 2017-09-12 13:11:47 Vegas said:
@ReenaP, its simple, Supply and Demand. There are a lot less wg's in Cape Town than in Gauteng, so supply is way lower but demand remains high. That said, although the prices are generally higher there are plenty in the R800 to R1000 range that are worthwhile. There are also a lot of scams and fake advertising in Cape Town and very few ladies advertise on ESA where one can see reviews. I've managed to dodge the landmines by going on solid recommendations and getting advice from another review site that is strong in relation to Cape Town which Im not going to mention here. Much more difficult terrain to manoeuvre.

Boss, yesterday afternoon I visited one of my favourite pretty blondes in Pta. Funny, charming, great kisser, clean & fresh, smelling devine and providing fantastic unrushed service. And she still only charges me R500 an hour. (I'm not a doos, so I do tip her generously) because she blows the pretentious R3000p/h girls out of the water, proving that "executive" service dont have to come at a premium. And after our lengthy session, she says to me "Is jy haastig om huis toe te ry? Kom ons gaan drink koffie of milkshake, op my. Ek sal jou stiek vir 'n koffie". (Of course I paid, she's too sweet to have her pay for anything).
I'm eternally greatful for the fantastic girls we have in this business in Gauteng. Many of the great ones don't even know how fantastic they realy are. Boere meisies van Pretoria en die Oosrand bly die bestes ;-).

As for Cape Town, I'll be at the annual industry conference at the ICC in November, and will try and book Ariel in advance. She is apparently the very best in CT at the moment.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-13 11:25:19

You know why Cape Town is called the mother city. Because nothing happens in less than nine months. Slaapstad indeed. I come from there but I do not consider punting there.
last128
last128 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-13 15:53:38

Look at the reviews of girls and its schoolfees city.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 930
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-13 17:29:35

On 2017-09-12 14:36:08 myword said:
The best that Cape Town have is Cindy. She is currently in JHB. KimmyLee also great and well worth visit..sorry to say that is where it stops..being punting in Cape Town for Three years and there is many to many bad Ones out there. Sad but true.

Thank you myword I appreciate it very much.....*smiles

On 2017-09-12 18:45:57 jaykay96 said:
Ditto on the above although I have certain, executive-like, criteria which most of the CT demographic don't meet so it can be a sleepy town for me. Blessed are we when some of the Joburg legends visit the Mother City.

Good call @myword on Kimmylee though. Am pleased to see you finally visited! She definitely confers a great experience if treated nicely. Must find time to visit again otherwise it's back to the lonely CT SSS meetings for me!
@BigSam - good to see you are alive. Trying to survive the drought no doubt.

Thank you jaykay96, It's been a very long time hey! Whenever you're ready maybe you will get to explore what's it's like to be in the presence of this butterfly......*wink*
2old2
2old2 - Re: Cape Town......Slaapstad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-16 17:46:34

Have to second the Kimmylee recommendation!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.