Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1163
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:40:09
Edited: 2017-08-20 21:43:53

Good to hear from you again Uncle Ben sir.

I've been in quite a few arguments with ladies in regards to the colour of their toenails.

I always say it must be red. Sometimes I get a look of disgust, especially when she specifically asks me what I think of her funky blue painted toenails.

MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:45:39

GK: what gets me is the small microscopic figures embeded in the toe nails. Since I am not wearing my glasses during a punt, it is sometimes a mood killer when I bring a foot to my eyes before I am able to answer on whether or not I think it's nice...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4265
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:47:10

On 2017-08-20 21:40:09 GreyKnight said:
Good to hear from you again Uncle Ben sir.

I've been in quite a few arguments with ladies in regards to the colour of their toe nails.

I always say it must be red. Sometimes I get a look of disgust, especially when she specifically asks me what I think of her funky blue painted toe nails.

And horror of horrors!
White, yellow or green nail polish, I kid you not.
It would certainly cure my foot fetishism.
GreyKnight
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1164
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:54:34

On 2017-08-20 21:47:10 Ben Layden said:

And horror of horrors!
White, yellow or green nail polish, I kid you not.
It would certainly cure my foot fetishism.

I've once seen a "shocking orange" colour. Quite a disappointment as she has beautiful feet. It gave her feet kind of a "second rate" look (if that is the correct way to describe it).
GreyKnight
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1165
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:55:54

On 2017-08-20 21:45:39 MrShyGuyV2 said:
GK: what gets me is the small microscopic figures embeded in the toe nails. Since I am not wearing my glasses during a punt, it is sometimes a mood killer when I bring a foot to my eyes before I am able to answer on whether or not I think it's nice...

That is bad sir. Always a let down...

catalyst52
catalyst52 - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 23:08:45
Edited: 2017-08-20 23:10:27

A woman's feet says a lot about her. They way she takes care of them, the way she walks. Some tiptoe, some glide, and some float like fairies in a field of flowers. The way she arches them can be subtle yet alluring. Be still mine heart as it beats to the pitter-patter of delicate feet.

Welcome to my universe:
twitter.com/Tweety_Feet
WhatWeDoInTheShadows
WhatWeDoInTheShadows - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 00:09:38

I suppose I am (un)lucky enough to not have this particular fetish.

My Ex loved painting her nails, all sorts of colours. Colours and combinations I imagine would make many on this thread recoil in disgust..
I did not see it as a desecration. The blacks and sea greens, the shiny skin toned ones with sparkly filigree..I thought she looked beautiful. She obviously put a lot of effort into them and she thought she looked beautiful too. When she was feeling beautiful, I was the beneficiary!

Even her ridiculous seasonally themed fingers and toes were fun.
One big Santa Clause and four Xmas baubles, or multi coloured Easter eggs..
Christmas eve I decided to 'improve' her masterpiece with a khoki pen.
There is nothing quite so festive as seeing Santa Clause with a giant penis that looks exactly like a middle toe. (this was...umm...a strangely erotic evening. I didn't normally suck her toes, but this night she insisted...as punishment I suppose)

So I understand I'm missing the point of a foot fetish. Although I feel I've had my fair share of fun foot times. I would say to the ladies, paint your toes in what ever manner makes you feel most beautiful.

To all you foot fetishists out there, I hope you cum across the perfect pair of feet.
Bella
Bella - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 00:24:32

Hello gentleman

I love my foot fetish clients
Always so polite
As difficult as a foot job can be
So rewarding
baby2
baby2 - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 07:14:37

Skye has gorgeous feet
reenaP
reenaP - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 12:53:46

On 2017-08-20 21:11:22 Ben Layden said:

Now ladies if you paint your toenails any color other than red, you have immediately betrayed your gross ignorance.
As to those ladies who loudly proclaim that they have beautiful feet I ignore, and avoid. From my personal experience over many years the ladies with the most beautiful feet are those who are completely unaware of the fact.

I agree 100% boss. Bar a few exceptions, most women who loudly proclaim it are the biggest let down. But I'll only touch a lady's beautiful feet if I find her to be attractive and beautiful herself.

But beautiful lady or not, I hate noticing sif skurwe hakke, toenail-fungal infections, corns an bunions where an angle grinder is required to clean that shit.

Red or black nail polish for me. Neon green, orange and yellow, fok no.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.