Navigation
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2005
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-03 21:22:23

@josieboi I am not a foot lover but lady Rays feet are stunning
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-03 21:31:41

Tanya has gorgeous feet, although she'll probably kill me for mentioning it, lol. I asked her why she doesn't offer foot fetish as her feet are beautiful, but she doesn't think so!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-03 21:32:04

We need a decent "foot lovers" thread on ESA!!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-03 21:38:23

On 2017-08-03 21:31:41 Veronica Franco said:
Tanya has gorgeous feet, although she'll probably kill me for mentioning it, lol. I asked her why she doesn't offer foot fetish as her feet are beautiful, but she doesn't think so!

Most ladies with beautiful feet try by all means to hide them during sessions (even on their photo sets).

At some point the ladies were taking more pictures with their feet exposed, but now that seems to be on the decline. Some of the most beautiful feet I have seen were at HOE and Sense-Unique.

Most of the massage ladies have beautiful feet, but they still can't wrap their heads around foot fetishes - frustrating.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3672
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-03 21:43:52

On 2017-08-03 21:38:23 Pseudonyms said:
On 2017-08-03 21:31:41 Veronica Franco said: Tanya has gorgeous feet, although she'll probably kill me for mentioning it, lol. I asked her why she doesn't offer foot fetish as her feet are beautiful, but she doesn't think so!

Most ladies with beautiful feet try by all means to hide them during sessions (even on their photo sets).

At some point the ladies were taking more pictures with their feet exposed, but now that seems to be on the decline. Some of the most beautiful feet I have seen were at HOE and Sense-Unique.

Most of the massage ladies have beautiful feet, but they still can't wrap their heads around foot fetishes - frustrating.

I hate my feet too, yet have a few avid foot fetishists that love them. So I maintain my feet and allow my clients to indulge because what might not be so attractive to me, others find beautiful. We are our own worst critics, but allowing others to praise what we don't like about ourselves can bring a sense of acceptance and ease as far as those attributes are concerned.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-08-20 09:58:36

@Veronica Franco I would love to see your feet
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-20 16:55:56

Brooke at Sirs.

Frumpy toes.

Loverly
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1154
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 17:26:16

On 2017-08-03 21:32:04 Pseudonyms said:
We need a decent "foot lovers" thread on ESA!!

Amen brother.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-20 17:34:59

Amen Indeed Sir
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Softest Sexiest Cutest TOES!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4259
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-20 21:11:22

This is a poorly understood fetish.
Men who are not into it can have no conception as to why a woman's foot can be an object of desire.
Most women have a vague idea that there are men who are turned on by female feet. But their understanding of it is in a completely wrong way.
Now ladies if you paint your toenails any color other than red, you have immediately betrayed your gross ignorance. As to those ladies who loudly proclaim that they have beautiful feet I ignore, and avoid. From my personal experience over many years the ladies with the most beautiful feet are those who are completely unaware of the fact.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.