Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: up for the task
Re: up for the task
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:59:20

[QUOTE;775859;Veronica Franco] Okay, at face value this is why I posted what I did:

'Rumor' has it amongst some ladies that trev or someone else from Tzaneen asks the ladies to visit him @ R2000. My apologies if my assumptions don't ad up as rumor is just that!

There was no overwhelming response to the request on previous posts before, only one lady has responded and gone for it twice although he didn't contact her straight up the second time. For R10000, 2 hours and a bit of travel, most ladies would oblige, so why has only one lady ever gone, bringing me back to whether or not other ladies wouldn't have found it lucrative enough to go through once pms were exchanged etc because R10000 isnt chump change and few ladies would turn that down these days.

So, to direct method to my madness, I pushed to the point that Trev could put these rumors to rest and he did by stating what was on the table on a public platform. He would probably get a better response now but will have to pay what he stated if in fact there was any merit to the rumors.

Now the ladies have a better idea of what the case really is financialy and rumors are put to rest! Hence my comment....Enjoy ladies!

you know what VF the what i want to do with my HARD EARNED money has fuck all to do with you. All i did today was ask what ladies is in trusted in coming up to PM and you just HAD to go and try and fuck it up for what i dont know. Maybe it the fact i never contacted you as you not the type of lady i would see please tell me what was you mission today to go out and look for shit. really if you where not in trusted in coming up when you saw my message on the forum just scroll on. there was really no need for you to try and talk others out of it. What have i ever done to you ?????? NOTHING i have never met you before??????

so what is really your issue ????? if you pissed off for the world dont take it out on punters
smokie1962
smokie1962 - Re: up for the task
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:06:57

Trev1987,

I am 100% behind you on this matter. I follow the forum daily and on a daily basis this is what VF does all the time. I don't know what her problem is but it is almost as if she is a SELF APPOINTED spokesman for the WG's !!

She has some beef and needs to get over it. Likewise she is not my type and I have not the slightest interest in ever seeing her, Mrs Palm and the five daughters will come first before she even gets a phone call from me.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:07:22

On 2017-06-26 15:59:20 trev1987 said:
[QUOTE;775859;Veronica Franco] Okay, at face value this is why I posted what I did:

'Rumor' has it amongst some ladies that trev or someone else from Tzaneen asks the ladies to visit him @ R2000. My apologies if my assumptions don't ad up as rumor is just that!

There was no overwhelming response to the request on previous posts before, only one lady has responded and gone for it twice although he didn't contact her straight up the second time. For R10000, 2 hours and a bit of travel, most ladies would oblige, so why has only one lady ever gone, bringing me back to whether or not other ladies wouldn't have found it lucrative enough to go through once pms were exchanged etc because R10000 isnt chump change and few ladies would turn that down these days.

So, to direct method to my madness, I pushed to the point that Trev could put these rumors to rest and he did by stating what was on the table on a public platform. He would probably get a better response now but will have to pay what he stated if in fact there was any merit to the rumors.

Now the ladies have a better idea of what the case really is financialy and rumors are put to rest! Hence my comment....Enjoy ladies!

you know what VF the what i want to do with my HARD EARNED money has fuck all to do with you. All i did today was ask what ladies is in trusted in coming up to PM and you just HAD to go and try and fuck it up for what i dont know. Maybe it the fact i never contacted you as you not the type of lady i would see please tell me what was you mission today to go out and look for shit. really if you where not in trusted in coming up when you saw my message on the forum just scroll on. there was really no need for you to try and talk others out of it. What have i ever done to you ?????? NOTHING i have never met you before??????

so what is really your issue ????? if you pissed off for the world dont take it out on punters

Agh, maybe I'm bored, who knows. Thought my post was self explanatory. Kalimera?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:10:26

On 2017-06-26 16:06:57 smokie1962 said:
Trev1987,

I am 100% behind you on this matter. I follow the forum daily and on a daily basis this is what VF does all the time. I don't know what her problem is but it is almost as if she is a SELF APPOINTED spokesman for the WG's !!

She has some beef and needs to get over it. Likewise she is not my type and I have not the slightest interest in ever seeing her, Mrs Palm and the five daughters will come first before she even gets a phone call from me.

Im gutted...however will I get by? Someone doesn't like me...think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:11:20

SHAME.
ON THIS NOTE ILL LEAVE BY SAYING HOPE YOUR BUSINESS PICKS UP TO YOU WONT HAVE TO BE BORED.

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:15:52

On 2017-06-26 16:11:20 trev1987 said:
SHAME.
ON THIS NOTE ILL LEAVE BY SAYING HOPE YOUR BUSINESS PICKS UP TO YOU WONT HAVE TO BE BORED.

Thank you for the concern! Times are very tough for us and we need all the help and good wishes we can get!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:30:20

VF i have no hard feelings and wish you all the best but its hard enough for us guys in small towns to see a WG as well in my opinion i dont want to pick up a street rat that stands on the corner for obvious reasons. all i want is a beautiful reliable clean lady(thanks ESA) to come up fuck my brains out and then go.
all i asked is they must PM there fee if they are in trusted.

fuck PM your fee I just had another look at you profile :)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:39:31

On 2017-06-26 16:30:20 trev1987 said:
VF i have no hard feelings and wish you all the best but its hard enough for us guys in small towns to see a WG as well in my opinion i dont want to pick up a street rat that stands on the corner for obvious reasons. all i want is a beautiful reliable clean lady(thanks ESA) to come up fuck my brains out and then go.
all i asked is they must PM there fee if they are in trusted.

fuck PM your fee I just had another look at you profile :)

Curiouser and curioser.

Lol, this forum gets more bizarre then wonderland each day....and into the rabbit hole we go....Trev, i am on whatsapp and email. You are welcome to enquire.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 375
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 16:50:55

Trev...... ill drive to Tzaneen and back for 10K anytime... you can pm me...
Climax
Climax - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 17:03:56

On 2017-06-26 16:50:55 Ms Paige said:
Trev...... ill drive to Tzaneen and back for 10K anytime... you can pm me...

You go girl...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.