Miss Barbie Doll - Re: up for the task
Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3025
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:15:23

On 2017-06-26 14:43:31 Tanya said:
On 2017-06-26 14:03:38

Wow! Not ayoba at all... And here I thought everyone has the right to his/her own opinion? Silly me... Personally I like VF's comments and in most of her replies many if us can relate. She is honest in her posts and doesnt hide behind anyone or anything... So I vote miss VF, President of freedom of speech

#triple like

they say truth hates
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: up for the task
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 603
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:23:27

Lets reword the original post a slight bit to see it from a different point of view:

Ladies you do not know me from a bar of soap and have absolutely no way of verifying I am not some sick twisted psychopath who lives fucking far away and am really really horny. I am prepared to pay you if you are prepared to take a chance that I am not going to do sick things to you while you visit me far away from all your possible support structures, are you desperate enough to take the chance ?

Always best to try very clear when posting on the forum and think about how your words can be interpreted from a DIFFERENT persons point of view.

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:24:43

Okay, at face value this is why I posted what I did:

'Rumor' has it amongst some ladies that trev or someone else from Tzaneen asks the ladies to visit him @ R2000. My apologies if my assumptions don't ad up as rumor is just that!

There was no overwhelming response to the request on previous posts before, only one lady has responded and gone for it twice although he didn't contact her straight up the second time. For R10000, 2 hours and a bit of travel, most ladies would oblige, so why has only one lady ever gone, bringing me back to whether or not other ladies wouldn't have found it lucrative enough to go through once pms were exchanged etc because R10000 isnt chump change and few ladies would turn that down these days.

So, to direct method to my madness, I pushed to the point that Trev could put these rumors to rest and he did by stating what was on the table on a public platform. He would probably get a better response now but will have to pay what he stated if in fact there was any merit to the rumors.

Now the ladies have a better idea of what the case really is financialy and rumors are put to rest! Hence my comment....Enjoy ladies!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: up for the task
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:26:22

Shots fired !!

Fight in 3...2...1...

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:33:31

On 2017-06-26 15:26:22 lookingforfun29 said:
Shots fired !!

Fight in 3...2...1...

No shots fired, just dusted off the fingerpuppets and crayons!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:51:15

On 2017-06-26 09:20:14 trev1987 said:
hi ladies.

Ok i need a girl to come up and fuck the living shit out of me but im in tzaneen so any lady that is up for the task pm you fee for 2 hours and if you available tomorrow

Have you tried Senekot Natural Laxative. On sale at Clicks for R267. That should get the shit out of you. If you want to go the natural route, Flora Force Herbelax is only R66.

If your shit is "living" I suggest a really good probiotic, I recommend Probiflora or Reuterina. That should restore your shit to it's natural state and release any blockage you might have.

Lastly if your shit continues to be "alive" an exorcism might be what you need. I would only resort to this if all other methods of getting the "living shit" out of you, has failed.
Be aware however that exorcisms fail because of the following reasons.
1. Incompetence.
2. Incorrect assessment.
3. Being a drama queen
4. Incomplete clearing.

I hope this helps.
Climax
Climax - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:51:18

Hahahahaha r2000 for the entire day?

That madness hence only one girl ha taken him up on it a it doesn't make business sense at all....

That only covers petrol and tollgates...

At the end of the day girls make their own decision what they do for their business...

Whatever Ms Vee says shouldn't influence anyone's decisions...

Climax
Climax - Re: up for the task
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:53:43

On 2017-06-26 15:51:15 eye see you said:
On 2017-06-26 09:20:14 trev1987 said: hi ladies.

Ok i need a girl to come up and fuck the living shit out of me but im in tzaneen so any lady that is up for the task pm you fee for 2 hours and if you available tomorrow

Have you tried Senekot Natural Laxative. On sale at Clicks for R267. That should get the shit out of you. If you want to go the natural route, Flora Force Herbelax is only R66.

If your shit is "living" I suggest a really good probiotic, I recommend Probiflora or Reuterina. That should restore your shit to it's natural state and release any blockage you might have.

Lastly if your shit continues to be "alive" an exorcism might be what you need. I would only resort to this if all other methods of getting the "living shit" out of you, has failed.
Be aware however that exorcisms fail because of the following reasons.
1. Incompetence.
2. Incorrect assessment.
3. Being a drama queen
4. Incomplete clearing.

I hope this helps.

Hahahahahaha I see hat you did there....#AsIDie
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:55:23

On 2017-06-26 14:03:38 smokie1962 said:
Hi Trev,

I like your comment regarding Veronica Franco, she seems to think that she is the appointed spokesman for the ladies, I have noticed an ever increasing amount of posts where she makes comments on matters that don't pertain to her.

Get over it Veronica Franco, keep your stupid remarks to yourself and leave others to make their own decisions, we don't need your remarks all the time !!!

Posting is never a case of you or anyone else 'needing' someones opinion. An opinion is like an asshole...everyone has one and its there whether you like it or not! sorry you feel that way. You are entitled to your opinion of me too!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-06-26 15:59:17

[QUOTE;775859;Veronica Franco] Okay, at face value this is why I posted what I did:

'Rumor' has it amongst some ladies that trev or someone else from Tzaneen asks the ladies to visit him @ R2000. My apologies if my assumptions don't ad up as rumor is just that!

There was no overwhelming response to the request on previous posts before, only one lady has responded and gone for it twice although he didn't contact her straight up the second time. For R10000, 2 hours and a bit of travel, most ladies would oblige, so why has only one lady ever gone, bringing me back to whether or not other ladies wouldn't have found it lucrative enough to go through once pms were exchanged etc because R10000 isnt chump change and few ladies would turn that down these days.

So, to direct method to my madness, I pushed to the point that Trev could put these rumors to rest and he did by stating what was on the table on a public platform. He would probably get a better response now but will have to pay what he stated if in fact there was any merit to the rumors.

Now the ladies have a better idea of what the case really is financialy and rumors are put to rest! Hence my comment....Enjoy ladies!

you know what VF the what i want to do with my HARD EARNED money has fuck all to do with you. All i did today was ask what ladies is in trusted in coming up to PM and you just HAD to go and try and fuck it up for what i dont know. Maybe it the fact i never contacted you as you not the type of lady i would see please tell me what was you mission today to go out and look for shit. really if you where not in trusted in coming up when you saw my message on the forum just scroll on. there was really no need for you to try and talk others out of it. What have i ever done to you ?????? NOTHING i have never met you before??????

so what is really your issue ????? if you pissed off for the world dont take it out on punters

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.