Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-03 19:10:11
Edited: 2017-09-03 19:11:24

Boobs

Also been in that boat, lost my favourite T-shirt, luckily only happened once on a serious note more than two years ago. Since then I realised that this is not the place to look for more than a fix.

But as you rightly say, this is a fantasy world, and the ladies know how to play us. They are past masters in this art of extracting money from you. So from time to time you would fall into the trap, and think that THIS lady likes you more than the others, that she is willing to offer more and love you more.

No.

Does not happen.

This is about the money, plain and simple. Cashing up at night and seeing the moolla.

So we play along with this game. But we are not good players. We are suckers.

So al long as you make peace with the fact that your wallet will be raided, then it is fine.

Don't expect much more, this is not the place where you go looking for friends.

Rest assured though that nature has provided us with a coping mechanism. If something breaks, nature overcompensates and leaves it stronger. So every time that you are hurt by someone, your heart becomes stronger afterwards. Till next time.

Until you learn to build that wall.

On the positive side : it is amazing that one can still feel the pain and the joy after all this time. At least we are functioning "puntoholics"

Cheers
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-03 23:06:09

Are the punters contributing to this thread married?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-04 08:08:40

So true INL! @ Pseudonyms most of us are.....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-04 08:11:54

I also agree with Boobs..... This is a fantasy world, 'a game', treat it as such and you'll be fine. But sadly we are a bunch of suckers and will get 'caught' every now and then..... It's part of the game I guess......
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2489
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-04 09:32:15

True Milo41, sometimes we get caught up in it from time to time but must learn to move on !!!
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-04 11:35:45

Ladies are silent on this one.
I dont agree with the men on this one. We dont act to make you fall for us so we can empty your wallets. Sometimes we just click better with some clients than with others. And sometimes we feel more comfortable with some of you which makes us feel we can be ourselves. You begin to talk about your life, and you get to know about our lives so basically its a friendship being formed.
So dont you think its possible that its when we're being our comfortable selves that its when some of you sees us different than other girls, having more thoughts about us than others?
Its not always the girls scheming to make you return
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-04 11:45:25

At the end of the day we are human, and there is no way that you can prevent this from happening. My heart is like a taxi, there is always space for one more.

The crux of the matter is what you do about it, when it happens. If you channel that feeling in the right direction, you could potentially end with a true friend. Becoming friends may mean that you loose her as an SP. It is a small price to pay, as friendship are worth more than an occasional 30min role in the hay.

I am proud to say, that none of my Esa friends have ever asked me for anything other than advice.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-04 12:01:04

On 2017-09-04 11:35:45 Nicky said:
Ladies are silent on this one.
I dont agree with the men on this one. We dont act to make you fall for us so we can empty your wallets. Sometimes we just click better with some clients than with others. And sometimes we feel more comfortable with some of you which makes us feel we can be ourselves. You begin to talk about your life, and you get to know about our lives so basically its a friendship being formed.
So dont you think its possible that its when we're being our comfortable selves that its when some of you sees us different than other girls, having more thoughts about us than others?
Its not always the girls scheming to make you return

Being yourself during a session is what makes for these earth shattering experiences we all are looking for.

Maybe I am stupid, or the ladies very quickly realise I don't have a fat wallet. I have to be honest, But never got the feeling they like me because of my money.

Normalling think they pity my because of my looks. Got that look that only a mother can love.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-06 23:56:06

"Got that look that only a mother can love", hahaha! I don't mean to be insensitive, but that's hilarious.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-07 00:05:59

This is a sad thread. I've seen many like it and I've met punters (mostly married) that have been burnt quite badly. It's like that one love of your life, you know she's bad news, but you keep going back.

I'm glad to have never experienced this because for me it's mostly about looks and whether the said lady can indulge my fetishes. I don't go to WG's or MG's to get warm fuzzy feelings.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.