Time will tell.

Here endeth my story

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-18 21:37:02

PS : Let me be very clear on this.

When you meet someone here, it is a miracle that you can step past the perceptions of this work space, and see the real person on the other side.

How priviledged are you not when you meet someone of substance that you not only feel attracted to, but also someone that you want to spend more and more time with.

I am truly blessed in this sense, and no matter where this is going, I am living life to the fullest. I am doing my best, I am giving my best, and all one can do is hope and pray for a reciprocal response.

Time shall tell.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3041
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-18 21:55:40

On 2017-06-26 19:01:54 I never learn said:
Analpaul

What this particular lady did to you is exactly what they do to each and everyone on this forum. Mindfucking us. Into believing that we are special, that we can be the one, that they only allow this with us, the list is endless.

Let me burst your bubble ever so gently. It is all about the money. They see a customer that they can mindfuck, and they will do it. It is called return business for them, and they like it, because they don't have to go through the whole boring practise of hooking you again.

It would be worse if you visited soon after again, becasuse then those feelings would just be so much more intensified, and the click, well, that click is their sonar picking up your wallet.

See this for what it is, a business transaction. Once you accept that, this mindfuck business becomes just a game. Which we all play to our own hedonistic pleasure.

By the way, I have sympathy with you, this lady that you obviously fell for is a magnificent specimen. I can see a myriad of guys falling for that routine.

But, again, at the end of the day, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Keep your sanity and just enjoy the game.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Contradictory what you said a while back my friend ... IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ... your own words but you want to believe something else now .. you are being brainfuck out of your shoes ... you will never learn ... lol !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-18 22:18:32

Boobs

That was written in June of this year. Correct.

I did change my mind, read the rest of my posts on this matter.

To the point where I said :

"How priviledged are you not when you meet someone of substance that you not only feel attracted to, but also someone that you want to spend more and more time with."

Sir, you of all people should know what I am talking about as I discussed this with you. Personally.

One should be happy that friends are doing better ? No ?

BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3043
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-18 22:24:36

Very happy for you my friend ... just things you taught me !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-18 22:25:46

Thanks. Need all the help I can get.

Best regards

Peter
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3044
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-18 22:32:27

Only a phone call away my friend !!! But I am not really into mfm but i will consider it for special friends ... lol !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-19 09:51:53

Dream on baby
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3047
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-19 10:25:08

Not what she told me last night ..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-19 14:11:55
Edited: 2017-12-19 14:16:10

Hey boet, I am happy for you.

To be invited for such an auspicious occasion. You are one privileged lucky bastard.

I am pretty sure that the invitation card did not include me, maybe one of your other hunky munky Purple Associates, or in short, Purple Ass's.

I am also pretty sure that when you post that review, thunder and lightning will descend upon your sorry Purple Ass.

So have fun my boy.

And once more, as I don't want to dive into this cestpool of shit, here endeth my story.

Cheers, not really.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.