Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Brain Fucked
Re: Brain Fucked
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-28 15:24:50

Ya! It has be 100% from both sides and not just the 1, otherwise, well..... as the topic says, you get brain fckd!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-28 19:23:45

Milo

Good to have met you the other day.

How is your thing going ?

Regards
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-29 07:41:35

Same here INL ..... What thing?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-29 13:11:36

Milo

Thank thing that you have with a lady ? The thing that is mindfucking you ? The one that is 100% worth it ?

LOL
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa
Hazel @ Nikita's Spa - Re: Brain Fucked
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-29 17:59:51

On 2017-11-28 15:24:50 Milo41 said:
Ya! It has be 100% from both sides and not just the 1, otherwise, well..... as the topic says, you get brain fckd!

Well placed babes. Yes ,100% both parties

I truly do believe if couples could learn the true definition of respect... If u can respect each others roles, expectations and the differences which the opposite sex could bring, u may very well enjoy a very satisfactory relationship.

Woman should learn to respect male and everything that makes a man a man eg, buldness, the sexual need, caring and support, and same men should learn to respect woman and everything which Mae her feminine.. Eg her kids, mothering emotional and her desire to have nice things or be beautiful.

If u battle to respect the qualities of what makes a girl as a guy or as a female u hate the needs of men, maybe it is time to move away from the opposite sex
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-29 20:58:34

Hazel, i agree, it takes respect but also sometimes some compromise and meeting each other halfway.......
Secsica
Secsica - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 22:20:44

On 2017-11-25 18:57:47 The Doll House said:
@secsica... will you be the fantasy the girl fell in love with or will you become the normal husband that doesn't notice when the missus puts on something special for you? Will you be the normal husband that forgets that she's a woman and needs more than 3min sex including fore play? Will you continue treating her like your fantasy? I reckon it's a two way street.

"Real life" will inevitably detract from the perfect fantasy, but it doesn't need to be the death of it...

If my wife put on anything nice for me or allowed foreplay, I wouldn't even be here!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-10 20:14:41
Edited: 2017-12-10 20:18:15

Like lambs to the slaughter we are brought upon the altar of lust, and in that moment of madness we want to believe in the magical mystery love story that is so elusive just like Markus Jooste.

Slaughtered by cutting off the throats and letting us bleed out the lifeblood of this industry at an alarming rate, not stopping and questioning the sanity of your actions until that moment when you realise that you have let down the fucking drawbridge of emotion in that wall of defence that you so carefully constructed. The weak point of entry that is always your fucking dick.

It protrudes in front of us, leading us astray from the reality of the situation into a mind numbing fuckhole of misery that will take another few months to recover from.

This time no drawbridge. That fucking wall will be impenetrable and will not be broached again, ever.

This time the lesson was profound, given by a professor in Mindfucking no less. In hindsight it was a good lesson, the signs were there, only we live our lives between our legs. I should maybe cut the cumbersome fuck off.

But now I have qualified Cum Laude.

Changing my name to :

I HAVE LEARNED
If Only
If Only - Re: Brain Fucked
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1553
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 22:17:56

I will have a glass of fine red wine on that!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 07:34:18

Until the next time.......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.