Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:12:56

On 2017-04-21 11:52:47 Jaco45 said:
Paige said:

I still have my pride, high standards and goals... and I can honestly say that it is the reason why I have the Cream of the crop when it comes to clients...

Cream...cos it's white

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I agree with Ziske...Let it goooooooo
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:14:32

I'm not a racist but. Check.
Lots of my friends are black. Check.
It's not about race it's about standards. Check.
Like I said; your choice is a racist one but it's yours. Moving on. I need a spectacular blowjob.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:17:19

On 2017-04-21 12:14:32 frankstar said:
I'm not a racist but. Check.
Lots of my friends are black. Check.
It's not about race it's about standards. Check.
Like I said; your choice is a racist one but it's yours. Moving on. I need a spectacular blowjob.

Hallelujah...

I second that blowjob. No wait...not seconds...I need my own. Inbox for availability
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:22:25

On 2017-04-21 11:00:48 Paige said:
If I was a racist I wouldn take my 2 black girlfriends for breakfast at Cresta mall and post it on my Facebook...

I wouldn't have Jewel... a massage girl on the site as a best friend.. she us colored...

I wouldn't gave the garbage man a Christmas gift for taking care of my garbage...

it just doesn't make sense but if it's making you happy to call me that then please go ahead.

My body is my body and if it means I'm a racist because of my preference then be so it.

You mean after all these efforts, You are still called a RACIST???

By the way which race is accusing you of BEING a RACIST???

You even took 2 (Two) Black girls at a big mall, I hope they did embarrass you......, what ice cream did they choose.... I am sure SPATHLO flavour?????

Did the garbarge MAN even say NGIYABONGA MADAM??? Becoz you are very generous!

Keep it up
Mangokim
Mangokim - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:24:28

On 2017-04-21 10:25:17 Paige said:
Wow thank you so much for all the comments... It's true, everyone has the right to their own opinion. I'm glad I could share my feelings about it, that's the reason for the forum... to share your experiences and feelings on some topics. Even being in this industry I still have my pride, high standards and goals... and I can honestly say that it is the reason why I have the Cream of the crop when it comes to clients... Im very proud of what I achieved since I've been on the site.

This is like you are raising your voice to the public to emphasize that you are a boy... even though you have pussy?

Meaning.. there is a conflict on your statements!
J-man
J-man - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:24:40

Any race who discriminates against another race is racist. You get racist whites, blacks, indians and coloureds. It just reflects the state of our country and sadly the ruling party seems to be exacerbating the problem. Our country has no hope if we can't move on from the past.

@Paige we agree that your preference is your choice but to spin it in a way that seeing white gentlemen only as having high standards comes across very derogatory. You are blatantly insinuating that people of colour have no class or decorum and are generally of low standard. Get off that white high horse you're on.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:31:08

I just had a funny thought. Paige. If you're sick of being called a racist you could give me a blowjob. I'm sorry I really couldn't resist.
Climax
Climax - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:37:33

Hahahahaha @ Lalaa No.1...

Madam took her kids for ice cream she has done very well, atleast she knows exactly who her garbage man is he doesn't look like the rest...

Ms paige embrace who you are, we don't care about individuals like you really...

Now let's have that multiracial orgy I've been wanting to participate in so much...
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:41:53

On 2017-04-21 12:31:08 frankstar said:
I just had a funny thought. Paige. If you're sick of being called a racist you could give me a blowjob. I'm sorry I really couldn't resist.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Best response on this thread to the self proclaimed Non Racist ;-)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2253
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 12:44:46

On 2017-04-21 12:31:08 frankstar said:

hahhahhahaha I would love to watch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.