Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 09:59:35

Your body your choice. Your choice is racist but so what? Racism is not a crime. A little insight though. It's pretty kak to have to first draw up the courage to ask a lady if she will see you because of the colour of your skin and then have her say: "I don't do blacks." Happened to me last week. Super kak. But I accepted it, asked her to be more polite in her future correspondence and left it.
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 10:25:17

Wow thank you so much for all the comments... It's true, everyone has the right to their own opinion. I'm glad I could share my feelings about it, that's the reason for the forum... to share your experiences and feelings on some topics. Even being in this industry I still have my pride, high standards and goals... and I can honestly say that it is the reason why I have the Cream of the crop when it comes to clients... Im very proud of what I achieved since I've been on the site.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 10:41:29

Discrimation based on race is racist "pride? high standards?" Smells of racism to me but I know this topic has been exhausted before and others can call it a choice but it remains racism bottom line. It doesn't matter if it's from black, white yellow and brown, if the choice is simply based on race it is racism.
Kiewit
Kiewit - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 10:54:46

@Paige my darling, what has your high standards got to do with not seeing black men or your preference for white men?
Kiewit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 10:59:35

If high standards mean NOT seeing black men, then go back to the definition of racism you wrote at the beginning of thread....

slum_o
slum_o - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 11:00:19

On 2017-04-21 10:41:29 johnsondeza said:
Discrimation based on race is racist "pride? high standards?" Smells of racism to me but I know this topic has been exhausted before and others can call it a choice but it remains racism bottom line. It doesn't matter if it's from black, white yellow and brown, if the choice is simply based on race it is racism.

The pride and high standards part comes off as racist but the option to see who you would like to doesn't. Im indian and I mostly visit white girls does it make me racist? or am i just exercising my right to chose who I like?
Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 11:00:48

Yes.. pride... and I still disagree. If I was a racist I wouldn take my 2 black girlfriends for breakfast at Cresta mall and post it on my Facebook... I wouldn't have Jewel... a massage girl on the site as a best friend.. she us colored... I wouldn't gave the garbage man a Christmas gift for taking care of my garbage... it just doesn't make sense but if it's making you happy to call me that then please go ahead. My body is my body and if it means I'm a racist because of my preference then be so it.
Kiewit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 11:06:12

That's the lamest excuse you ever came up with. Having black friends didn't make you stop thinking that you are superior, hence seeing black men is dropping your high standards and loosing your pride.
Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 11:07:11

And to answer your question slum-o... apparently it's only white girls who's racists... please read my first comment on this subject... being any other race and choose whoever you want does not make anyone else a racist... only white girls... I rest my case!!!!
Kiewit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 11:09:31

On 2017-04-21 11:07:11 Paige said:
And to answer your question slum-o... apparently it's only white girls who's racists... please read my first comment on this subject... being any other race and choose whoever you want does not make anyone else a racist... only white girls... I rest my case!!!!

Only girls (irrespective of race) who think seeing clients of different race is dropping their high standards and pride are racists.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.